Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

Do It For The Pit, Do It For The Rev.

pfft...Rev is a man of honor in my book any day and I respect that of him

BUT

the pitstop wemon jumped on the bandwagon with this and made it ALOT worse than it really is/was

Ian was the FIRST person who had an avatar along those lines. I'm sure EVERYONE has come by something much worse than that, even if they didnt mean to. He should keep it since other people pretty much led that thing off of him.

ctran, i thought ashlee had darker hair?

dunno. on her CD cover she does, and jessica has blond(e) hair.

is blond(e) spelled/spelt whatever... blond or blonde?

Ians only 14 he dont understand a darn thing ;)

I TAKE THAT AS AN OFFENSE!

Thanks, Mariol. I'm not going to change my avatar just because some people made it bad. I never intended for it to be like that.

Ian was the FIRST person who had an avatar along those lines. I'm sure EVERYONE has come by something much worse than that, even if they didnt mean to. He should keep it since other people pretty much led that thing off of him.

ctran, i thought ashlee had darker hair?

dunno. on her CD cover she does, and jessica has blond(e) hair.

is blond(e) spelled/spelt whatever... blond or blonde?

shes a true blond...i like her better in blond...but she doesnt wanna be the blond stereotype... ;) if ya know what i mean...

Thanks, Mariol. I'm not going to change my avatar just because some people made it bad. I never intended for it to be like that.

:D.

right after the last pit challenge ended, you changed it to that, then suddenly "out of nowhere", people just go to google images and search for those pics.

Onecool, i didnt see anything quite wrong with yours, but maybe just go with a regular AMD logo :P

Yeah. Onecool, as far as I'm considered, theres nothing sexual with that. I believe that I should keep my avatar, others should get rid of them

Fine, removed. Just trying to make a point... I mean, I'm just trying to be a young person :)

well im just saying its possible that they could, then you would be threatened by 2 things.

i'm a young person too...

not sure what your talking about..but your avatars cleavage looks good :)

Who are you again...do you have a computer problem? :woot:

feel lucky...lots of forums dont use avatars...at all!!!!

pcpitstop is just asking "you" as a member to be respectful with the privilege of having one....

Edited by OneCool

the best forum in THE WORLD doesnt allow it~!!!!!

but you can have personal sigs :)

Edited by OneCool

ian, me and this kid are with you all the way. there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that picture. have any of ya'll noticed that in highschool, wait, no, middleschool it's worse. :filtered:, ii was a counselor for our school 6th grade camp thing they do, we broke up like 3 couples having sex.

and we have a problem with this FULL CLOTHED avator??? so it shows a WEEEE tiny bit of skin, heaven forbid we ever take our family to the beach or the local ymca. OMG, it'd be WAY TO REVEALING.

and onecool, there was sooooooo nothing wrong with yours either. i mean that picture was taken in public prolly at a convention or sumtin. if it was outside, how could it possibly have been offending. the please tend to arrest people for indecent exposure

Link removed :rolleyes:

Edited by HammerSlammer

it's a link to funny junk. now we're going to prosecute people with a sense of humor to. they're right, this world is a very VERY sad place.

EDIT<>>i mean u don't see the irony in that picture??? i'm luaghing again. family oriented site.... and this wee tiny kid

second edit> jerk

Edited by wdeydwondrer

i missed the link..

its pretty sad to see what younger kids (middle/elementary) do today...

Today, a lady came in for our LMS (life management skills) class and talked to us about sex, she had talked to 6th graders previously and had them write a question each on a piece of paper and give it to her.

I was like O_o when she said some of those questions, its pretty sick to see that they know THAT much about sex already.

a fully clothed person is not a problem at all, and shouldn't be.

fully clothed = school appropriate, meaning a shirt + pants or shorts, covering all of your body so there is no skin showing (like between your upper legs to your waist) besides on your lower legs and head and stuff.

i guess our school is "strict" or something about what we wear, but they don't seem to mind too much as long as it covers all of you appropriately.

if you want to see something worse, go to cancun, mexico.

its a "good" vacation spot, especially for high schoolers during spring break (cuz they get to party and stuff). We went there either 2 or 3 times, i never actually saw one (luckily, and dont want to, especially at the beach), but my mom told me (i was like 10 or 11 at the time) that there were nude people at the beach. Weird. i guess they want to get a full tan or something.