Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

Do It For The Pit, Do It For The Rev.

i already changed mine... what more do you want?? blood :woot::lol::rofl3:

j/k , he does make a good point, and im sorry if my avatar offended anyone :beer:

Edited by crossfire

Should I censor the lolly pop? How is it sexually oriented? I woulda got a PM by a mod or admin..

Should I censor the lolly pop? How is it sexually oriented? I woulda got a PM by a mod or admin..

the lolly pop might not be, but i think her boobs hanging out could be concidered sexual.. :P

Oh come on. Nothing's showing. Not trying to be an :censored: but I'm not going to change untill a PM

word filter work-around edited by IG

Oh come on. Nothing's showing. Not trying to be an a$$hole but I'm not going to change untill a PM

if you know these avatars are getting ready to be a problem, why not just cooperate so there isnt a big stink over it later? i mean all mine was, was a tshirt that said i wish these were brains.. and i changed it Edited by crossfire

Why is it necessary to have a hot revealing girl in your avatar? I'm not sayin I'm offended, but I agree this is a family-oriented site, and some of these avatars are not.

Well, I have gotten many complementing PM's on it so I decided to keep it. I'm 14 and even I enjoy it :)

Well, I have gotten many complementing PM's on it so I decided to keep it. I'm 14 and even I enjoy it :)

:mrsgreen: well, you may be 14, but i bet you still know that sometimes you dont always get what you want.. you may have decided to keep it, but if the right mod/admin wants it gone.. to quote the Rock " It Doesnt Matter What You Want" :lol:

IG my new one OK? with the punching?

Sorry if any of the others offended anyone? I was just making a funny :)

Doesn't look like anyone's getting hurt!! :lol:

To quote Butch and Sundance...

"Who are those guys?"

:lol:

BTW Thanks guys! ;)

Thanks to you guys who have changed your avs to something more suitable for a family forum. :)

For those of you that haven't ... why wait till a mod asks you to remove it? ;) jv

I'm of the opinion that posting avatars of scantily clad women clearly illustrates a total disregard for the rules of the forum and the fact that this is a family-oriented site, and there are those who will take offense to them. I fully realize that there are individuals who will take offense to the strangest things at the drop of a hat, but it is my opinion that avatars of scantily clad women fall into the catagory of "sexually oriented".

I'm also of the opinion that if the ones who are using avatars of scantilty clad women aren't willing to voluntarily change them, they obviously don't give a rats behind about PC Pitstop, and as such do not deserve any special favors from me. There are 100's of thousands of pics out that we can use for avatars, why choose one that can and/or will start a trend that will end up demanding actions be taken by the staff?

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the concept, but this isn't the place for stuff like that.

Just my .02 cents worth, -kd5-

I took mine off ..but I really didnt think it was that big a deal :)

The local mall is "famliy oriented" too...go there on a Saturday night :yikes:

I agree onecool and so is the local highschool. Still it doesn't represent what PC Pitstop is about. The world is full of sexually oriented music, pics, movies, and people. We're trying to keep things to something better than a G rating here. That way if I tell my grandson who is 7 to come here for help I won't have his mom, my daughter, and queen of all women, talking about "the wierd grandpa" . :P