Change Mode

Criminal Justice System

Not what i was getting at. The question was guilty or innocent and why. I have no knowledge of your childs molester, nor did i know of it. I can say that i would be on trial for murder if my children were molested.   If i cannot ask a question with out someone getting :censored: then ill stop posting here and go elsewhere.

Sorry, my approach was too strong. I didn't mean to be " :censored: ", I was just trying to say that even discussing such things here gives them too much importance.

I deleted my post, sorry to screw up your thread.

Unacceptable language

A little decorum is in order there tweekybob2000, the language is way over the line. It's simple to get past the filters, it does not take a brilliant person to figure that out.

Edited by Chopdoc

Tweek your pm has been forwarded to Ax. You are blocked from sending me anymore like it.

Aero his post speaks volumes. I will let the staff handle it. :shrug:

I didn't see the original, but, going by the one just above my first one. Enough said. :mrgreen:

This is a public forum. Only Mods and Admins can ask a person to stay out of any thread. It is read by young folks as well as older ones and your language is extremely offensive. This is a family oriented forum. Those kind of attacks don't cut it around here.

The original post was not any more offending in nature than a lot of other topics I've seen on this forum. It was a question asking for opinions on various celebrities and the results of their trials. While some members might not have agreed with the subject, I saw no reason for anyone to tell tweeky to leave the forum. As far as I'm concerned, the priviledge of telling someone not to return to this forum belongs to the Administration of Pitstop, not the members.

The original post was not any more offending in nature than a lot of other topics I've seen on this forum. It was a question asking for opinions on various celebrities and the results of their trials. While some members might not have agreed with the subject, I saw no reason for anyone to tell tweeky to leave the forum. As far as I'm concerned, the priviledge of telling someone not to return to this forum belongs to the Administration of Pitstop, not the members.

Amen...