Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Countrydave55

Fascinating Timing

3 1/2 hours before the only scheduled debate between the two candidates on National Defense and Iraq the US has mounted the largest assault against rebels/insurgent/terrorist forces in Iraq. Whether or not this is a good idea you have to admit it is exceptional timing.

3 1/2 hours before the only scheduled debate between the two candidates on National Defense and Iraq the US has mounted the largest assault against rebels/insurgent/terrorist forces in Iraq. Whether or not this is a good idea you have to admit it is exceptional timing.

You read into events too much :P

maybe its because they murdered a bunch of children over there :mrsgreen:

They are exterminating their own breed. Not sure if I should give this a :tup: or a :tdn::blink:

I hardly think of children anywhere in the world deserving of being exterminated or considered a breed. To even find yourself thinking about giving it a thumbs up is pretty far out there thinking in my opinion. I can't find anything positive about that situation that just happened over there murdering a bunch of babies.

I hardly think of children anywhere in the world deserving of being exterminated or considered a breed

This is 1 of the reasons we went into Iraq in the first place. To stop the torture and murder of all the innocent people.

The only crime they have commited is the desire for freedom, just like we demand here in the US.

yeah, but these :censored:'s, don't care about anyone, women and children included. If they are in the way, then tough :censored: according to their thought process. That's why they need to be exterminated promptly. And the hard core Muslims are raising thier children to "hate and kill" the Americans. Do a search or watch a show on it if you don't believe me.

Stop bypassing the word filter.

yeah, but these :censored:'s, don't care about anyone, women and children included.  If they are in the way, then tough :censored: according to their thought process.  That's why they need to be exterminated promptly.  And the hard core Muslims are raising thier children to "hate and kill" the Americans.  Do a search or watch a show on it if you don't believe me.

You you think it is a good thing that the terrorists are killing children now? About watching a show... I think I'll take a pass on that propagandaous :censored:, to think that every child in Iraq is being raised to hate Americans is a complete load of :censored:. Like in every culture there are extremists and non-extremists and Iraq is no difference, you must watch television like it is your bible if you believe that crap.

I hardly think of children anywhere in the world deserving of being exterminated or considered a breed.  To even find yourself thinking about giving it a thumbs up is pretty far out there thinking in my opinion.  I can't find anything positive about that situation that just happened over there murdering a bunch of babies.

:)

TracyLynn, IMHO, any person, or persons, don't care where they come from, who they are, what their reason is, or was, that deliberately harms children, in any way, May they all burn in the Hell of whatever they Believe in for the rest of Eternity!! Personally, I would be quite happy to start them on their Journey!!

This includes anyone that thinks that hurting Children is OK from ANYWHERE in the World!! That is so SICK!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

:)

I am sorry, but some of you people really have to get out there and experience Life!!

I don't really mind the Causalties of War, I do, but I can live with them! But the DEAD KIDS? Naw, I can't handle that!

If it is accidental, maybe? But to set out to Bomb somewhere, knowing there are Kids there? No Way!!

What is different with Kids? Stupid Adults, that's all!

You put 100 Kids selected from all over the World, at age 2, in the exact same environment, leave them there for 16 years, treat them exactly the same, then watch us get a real World, and it doesn't really matter what Country you put them into, the result will be the same!

Half of most peoples problems is they forget what what it really is like to grow up not knowing what was really going on in the World, until now!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol: