Change Mode

3dmark05 Scores Start Here

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, can't wait for the thing! Until then I gotta concentrate on this pos AW9D tho. Still no boot after shutdown, did VMCH booster mod and it made it worse if anything, can't get the board stable over 400 or run ram at DDR 1000. Maybe I'll go RD600 first then R600

Me too, can't wait for the thing! Until then I gotta concentrate on this pos AW9D tho. Still no boot after shutdown, did VMCH booster mod and it made it worse if anything, can't get the board stable over 400 or run ram at DDR 1000. Maybe I'll go RD600 first then R600

why not try DDR2 1000 .. mine runs @ 1088mhz no problem , no mods maby the PC5300 Ram just cant handle PC 8000 speed

BTW i'm running Aplha 1.4 A02 Bios

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Worse than my X1900 :rofl2:

That was with my old AMD system.! Now I'm talking about my new Intel system and you never answered my question! Machine against machine! I'll bet everythingh I have against that machine you have !

Looser pay's shipping !

Your laughing will be out your Hole!

can i get in on this ?

I like the shipping idea :boxing:

take it easy Ocean .......

its just like Cars no matter what you're running someones gonna come along and beat ya

and unless you are constantly upgrading to stay on top it'll happen here to

can i get in on this ?

I like the shipping idea :boxing:

take it easy Ocean .......

its just like Cars no matter what you're running someones gonna come along and beat ya

and unless you are constantly upgrading to stay on top it'll happen here to

Isn't that the truth :boxing:

Add NOS, new heads, new fuel mix.......pull up to the line.

And he's got NOS, new heads, new fuel mix & and a dam blower sticking out of the hood! :pullhair:

That was with my old AMD system.! Now I'm talking about my new Intel system and you never answered my question! Machine against machine! I'll bet everythingh I have against that machine you have !

Looser pay's shipping !

Your laughing will be out your Hole!

Looser pays shipping for what? :unsure: Even if I win everything you have I still have to pay for shipping from the us? :P I know this is going to sound like I'm chickening out right now but something in my system is dying :yucky: And I can't even run 3.2 stable so benching might just kill it off entirely....

Now you have to realise that not all of us have the money for 2 ultras.

I'll put up the best numbers I have on the orb anyway..

Edited by bigchrome

Looser pays shipping for what? :unsure: Even if I win everything you have I still have to pay for shipping from the us? :P I know this is going to sound like I'm chickening out right now but something in my system is dying :yucky: And I can't even run 3.2 stable so benching might just kill it off entirely....

Now you have to realise that not all of us have the money for 2 ultras.

I'll put up the best numbers I have on the orb anyway..

It's all good BC. Maybe we should put our efforts into the into the upcomming Forum Wars!

:hammer:

Yep, but I'm wondering if I'll even be able to run in the forum wars (Depends on how much it is to replace what ever is dead) :mrsgreen:

Sure hope you can find the problem! Good luck! :b33r: