Sign in to follow this  
spookywillow

3dmark05 Scores Start Here

Ok just for the heck of it since I have been playing with 3D05 today

Best single card run so far

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1125401

Best SLI run so far

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1137973

I am sure there is more left on both of em but I dont know when I will get around to doing a single card test again.

Gryph

i scored 7412 with one 7800 GT and a 3800 X2 but the damn thing wouldnt let me submit. I think thats pretty decent.

Hey i got 5012 on the free version (score might be different to full, i don't know).

i have:

amd 64 3500+ venice 2.2ghz, 512k cache

x800xl 256mb

2x512mb DDR400 corsair value (cas 3)

200gb sata hdd 8mb cache

is this the kind of score i should be getting? i ask because my card gets 80% on the pcpitsotp 2d tests.

Edited by richard darby

Guest thunderhawk82

X800 Pro (NON-VIVO 12 PIPES)

256MB 2.0ns Samsung

Sapphire = (Rules)

Speed / clock: Core, Mem : 612/605

(idle/load): 34/51

3DMark05 SCORE = 6157

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload4/6157p.GIF

I have only clocked this card X800 PRO NON-VIVO 12 PIPES....

MY SAPPHIRE X800 PRO NON-VIVO 12 PIPES RULES!!!

Ok just for the heck of it since I have been playing with 3D05 today

Best single card run so far

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1125401

Best SLI run so far

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1137973

I am sure there is more left on both of em but I dont know when I will get around to doing a single card test again.

Gryph

Dam those 7800's rock in SLI. GG dude. Do ya have them water cooled?

Yes that is on water, not chilled, just air temp. Under benching they still stay below 32c like that.

Gryph

Guest thunderhawk82

X800 Pro (NON-VIVO 12 PIPES)

256MB 2.0ns Samsung

Sapphire = (Rules)

Speed / clock: Core, Mem : 612/605

(idle/load): 34/51

3DMark05 SCORE = 6157

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload4/6157p.GIF

I have only clocked this card X800 PRO NON-VIVO 12 PIPES....

MY SAPPHIRE X800 PRO NON-VIVO 12 PIPES RULES!!!

Yes, that is one heck of an X800Pro..... very good OC's on that chip

I just got an HIS X850XT with iturbo which will let me go to 540/1180 out of the box. I was expecting to hit a top OC of about 555/1200, however after running ATITool max finders, the system ran up to 584 core and 610 memory before locking up, and that was with no artifacts. I think it locks because of power consumption is too high. I backed the core down to 580 and the memory back down to 600 and it is rock solid stable......

The best part about it is, I got this thing for $270 shipped!!!!! It was brown-boxed, but came will manual and all accessories, it works flawlessly and the core never breaks 53c under max load at 580MHz!!!

And what's even better than that is, my previous card was an x800xl which I got brand new in the box for $225 shipped. I added a Zalman vf700 and sold it on ebay for $270 shipped. So, in turn, I ended up with a free X850XT PE....

I'm not gonna post the links cause they always end up dead for some reason....

3dmark01 24,000

3dmark03 14,100

3dmark05 6,742

Aquakark 3 75,330

All those scores except 3dmark05 are very CPU limited. I'm still on a pentium......

I tried to sell the CPU/mobo as a combo gauranteed stable at 3.6GHz but nobody bid on it. I didn't wanna take less than $200, maybe that's why....... Oh well, it still does good enough now that I got this new card. I might be bottle necking the heck out of it, but even bottle necked it is the best card I have personally used. It is also the last AGP card I will have, since it is obviously the most powerfull AGP card you can get.

It is pretty clear at this point that NVIDIA is not gonna go AGP with the 7800's, and with good reason. You can't just make AGP forever, even though it is still a big market. The mobo companies won't sell as many new PCIX mobo's if the vid card companies keep putting out new AGP cards. It's all part of the big hardware conspiracy....lol

Anyways, sorry for no score links, but let's just say that future mark doesn't exactly aprove of "my version" of 3dmark05.......hehe

Just pulled all my phase change and water cooling and reconfigured a stock air box. This score is stock settings/air/quality settings. Here After a while you just get tired of all the noise and wires and clutter. Nice to have a standard box that has the side on. :)

Just pulled all my phase change and water cooling and reconfigured a stock air box. This score is stock settings/air/quality settings. Here After a while you just get tired of all the noise and wires and clutter. Nice to have a standard box that has the side on. :)

Really nice score for stock. I also redid one of my computers today to be silent. I can't hear mine unless I take the side panel off. :mrgreen:

hey! is this something wrong if my score drup down of 7590 to 7460? is this huge different? i dont know why happened this, well i have defraged disk, new drivers... this is because of ram or somethink? any helps would be great. thanks

my system: amd64 3500+ socket 939 Asus A8N-E nForce 4 Ultra 2 gb ram (on 2t) Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX 250 gb disk

Edited by julko

hey! is this something wrong if my score drup down of 7590 to 7460? is this huge different? i dont know why happened this, well i have defraged disk, new drivers... this is because of ram or somethink? any helps would be great. thanks

my system: amd64 3500+ socket 939 Asus A8N-E nForce 4 Ultra 2 gb ram (on 2t) Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX 250 gb disk

If the new drivers was for the Video card then there is the preformance drop mostlikely

Traded it for 3.46ee,gig of ddr2,xt800xtpe,and asus p5ad2-e premium :rolleyes:

Nice deal ...... dont ya luv those prizes :beer: