Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lt_shinta

130.95.206.15 Redirecting

Guest lt_shinta

Upsated replis at bottom-Hi. I use window 2000 and have 128 Ram. This MAY be important to my problem. Well I have 2 problems which MAY be related. The first is my computer runs with extremly high amounts of ram going. For instance I have 1 internet explorer browser open and my msn program running and the computer says it is running 88% out of the 128Ram that I have got? is this normal? Next problem I've got is every time I open the internet or go to another url it loads an error page that says : "Page could not be found". Then (since I have ADSL) when I refresh the same page it loads instantly. The problem with this is I lose time since it takes a few minutes for the error message to come. As well, when I am registering products or joining up it makes it more diffucult. Now, I know a bit about computers and when I try to open a url the status bar says somthing wierd. In the bottom left hand corner it says "connecting to site 130.95.206.15" then when I refresh it says the proper thing like " opening page www.google.com" I think it may be spy ware or add adware but neither ad aware or spybots help. When I run these programs they do turn up results but deleting them affects nothing. Please help???????

Hi and :welcome:

Please download Ad-Aware and Spybot (links are in my signature).

Update and run full system scans with each.

You're right, your problems might be related. You could have so much spyware in the background it is affecting your CPU load.

Let us know how you're doing.

- Matt

Guest lt_shinta

Okay I have updated adaware and spybot with all the free offical updates I can get. I did have a lot of tracking cookies and other things. Although I still have the browser trouble and now my ram i srunning at 75% insted of near 85%. What now should I do?