Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volt

Jokes 'not'

I like a good joke,,and I like a good dirty joke too.

I have seen a few that cross the line for what I consider to be in good taste for this site.

So I will be removing them in the future unless admin tells me not to.

And I do think you all know what I mean by "good taste" so I'm not going into any details.

Got any complaints take them to dave or Ax,,,thanks much!! :) v

Guest Donna

Thanks v

I was just going to comment on the jokes as of late. I enjoy them too, just not here. :)

D

Just to reply that I too have noticed a few jokes that I would not consider posting! (even though they are funny!!) :blushing:

Fair play. :mrgreen:

Thanks v

I was just going to comment on the jokes as of late. I enjoy them too, just not here. :)

D

Donna you know me as well as anybody,,maybe better!! :mrgreen: I'm not an angel and and I love most all jokes,,I'm just trying to get across to folks that "many other" people use and read this site at various times and we need to be aware of them and try and toe the line on the "well maybe this will fly" jokes. :) v

Your welcome Wendy,,your just one of the many I love lookin out for tho!! :) I consider this mod job a privilege and try very hard not to abuse it!! :) v

i don`t see a problem in keeping

the site clean .

jokes are ok as long as

there in good taste.

;)

I like a good joke,,and I like a good dirty joke too.

I have seen a few that cross the line for what I consider to be in good taste for this site.

I would have to agree. I think we need to remember that this site is used by people of all ages and backgrounds. A good rule of thumb to follow would be: " Would I tell lilbill this joke?"

;)

You seem to be a good man, Volt. ;)

Thank ya Star!! I try really hard to be a nice guy!! it don't always work,,but I love the tryout! :mrgreen: and I ain't bad at takin :filtered: either :P so we can always go to plan 2!!! :mrgreen: v

You are right Volt. I think all of us have been a little guilty of making your job harder. :blush::yikes::bang:

:blink:

I think someone is missing from posting an acknowledgement here.

But I'm with you v.

:)

You wouldn't mean me per chance would you George?

I agree with you Volt, and I hope I haven't posted any that cross the line.

On the same note, there are some jokes I have that I think most here would enjoy (enjoy being an understatement...more like cry their eyes out and laugh for the next week) but are on the dirty side. For that reason, I am thinking of starting a one page website where I would have one joke every once in a while (like Jander's Jokes) that is not Pit postable. If more than one person is interested, I'll do it :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:mrsgreen:

No mate, didn't enter my mind.

I've posted a few jokes under your starts.

and I thought you were going somewhere, no puter for a week, :woot:

:mrgreen::)

This post is to everyone who loves this site as much as I do!!

Always remember we are not alone here,,I read this forum long before ever joined it,,and was very impressed with the members posts on all subjects!!

I'm not against a cuss word or 2 if it adds to the post,,but when you use "any word" that is directed at or offends another member your out of line with me!!

And as far as the jokes go just use your "best" judgement,,you know before ya even post it if its cool or not,,so don't depend on my or another mods feelings on the matter. :) v

@*!#%@*#!%*@!&*#&@!*&$#@!#*@! Take that!!

Love Ya -- VOLTY

LOLA

P.S. That was all "GOODCODE" XOXOXOXO

@*!#%@*#!%*@!&*#&@!*&$#@!#*@! Take that!!

Love Ya -- VOLTY

LOLA

P.S. That was all "GOODCODE" XOXOXOXO

Thank ya Lola!! I ran that thru my translater,,and it was very nice of ya!! :P:mrgreen: v

;):blink:

Well you have got one of them fandangled southern translaters, haven't you.

Down under, them's fightin' words.

:woot:

:mrgreen::mrwinky:

I know that you got a bit hot under the collar about some jokes, but did you have to shut down the whole site? ;)

Funny!! :mrgreen:

was kinda weird tho,,I reply to Lola and bam the site goes down again!! :shifty::P v

was kinda weird tho,,I reply to Lola and bam the site goes down again!!   v

Somebody trying to tell you something? :yikes::yikes: