Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Countrydave55

Are We Arresting The Wrong People?

You can argue conservative vs liberal until the cows come home but, the fact remains that many innocent persons are being jailed and forgotten until their case finally comes to court---- then the courts are throwing out charges and setting the persons free-- and chastizing prosecutors for bringing false charges to begin with.

Simply put--- the patriot act is being destroyed in the courts at a rapid rate-- and will go down in history as one of the stupidest acts of congress ever sign by a president. the law cannot be enforced because the patriot act is against the laws of the land.

WE the People need to pay closer attention to who goes to Washington and what they do there.

Bush may get reelected because he is a simple person who loves to hate them middle easterners. His minnions can't catch a real terrorist, so they group all middleasterners in to a group--- and make them out to be the enemy. Im saddened that so many voters cannot function without someone to hate and blame for most everything.

:(:(

Bush may get reelected because he is a simple person who loves to hate them middle easterners. His minnions can't catch a real terrorist, so they group all middleasterners in to a group--- and make them out to be the enemy. Im saddened that so many voters cannot function without someone to hate and blame for most everything.

Look into the religion of Islam before you spout off. He hates no middle eastern person anymore than you do. "he and his minions" have caught MANY REAL terrorist. This voter and as a matter of fact EVERY voter you incorrectly refer to have no problem if we have no one to hate, or blame for most everything. I swear the liberals get more nutty every day.

Guest fragged one

Of the many terrorists he has caught can you name 5?

[bush]

sad...

sadda....

saddam....

saddam huss...

saddam hussein...

[/bush]

My mistake I thought we were talking about Domestic terrorists unless of course you are already considering Iraq part of the US?

"Was it a Republican or Democrat President that freed

the people from slavery.?

Republican " Yes that is true. But remember the war started over the Republicans desire to decrease states' authority and increase national authority. The slaves were freed latter in the war as a sort of after thought.

I like history and Republicans should rightly be proud of something they accomplished almost 150 years ago but lets look at their modern record.

Bush is telling us what a great man Putin is while a blind man can see that Putin is turning Russia back into an authoritarian regime with a centralized economy and decreasing freedom.