Change Mode

What Do You Do For A Living

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fragged one

TAXIDERMY, specializing in Beavers.

Been stuffing Beavers for over 30 yrs. As part of our 30 yr anniversary we are offering discounts to repeat customers.

hey dangermouse, i think we figured out what a 'jigalo' is. :lol:

K first off, the "grill" is the common term among McDonalds workers that refers to the place where they have grills and the sandwich line.

And yes, things are grilled. Not lamped. They grill first, then put them in heating cabinents to stay fresh. All patties are kept in the cabinent for maximum of 15 minutes for freshness ;)

Edited by ThUnDeR

Grain inspector. Relax! I said grain not brain.

Studied English with a medieaval emphasis.

Past jobs: Great Lakes deckhand; porter and occasional conductor on the CN Transcontinental.

I

Edited by Iain

BS in accounting retired budget analyst for the US government :mrwinky:

Former jobs: Budget assistant, Accounts payable supervisor, accounts recieveable supervisior, accounting tech,postal supervisior, post office distribution clerk, retail store assistant manager, hotel front desk clerk, retail sales, beauty operator :P

Seem to have a new career of tech support and a career software beta tester(mostly for free) :P

K first off, the "grill" is the common term among McDonalds workers that refers to the place where they have grills and the sandwich line.

And yes, things are grilled. Not lamped. They grill first, then put them in heating cabinents to stay fresh. All patties are kept in the cabinent for maximum of 15 minutes for freshness ;)

You used "Mcdonalds" and "freshness" in the same post?? :ok:
Guest fragged one

what do i do for a living?...........as little as possible! actually i'm the gardener for a 5 acre place. my quailfications?, alot of hanging out in bars and behind the barn drinking with county agricultural agents.

so you're an alcoholic that dabbles in gardening? :lol:

BS in accounting retired budget analyst for the US government 

...........and the national debt is now at a record high of close to 8 Trillion dollars, thats $8,000,000,000,000 due to budget deficits. I don't think the standard calculator can display that many 0s.

Mouse - did you by chance have anything to do with this??? Or is this just standard fuzzy math??? :lol: