Sign in to follow this  
dickster

I Don't Want To Start...

Phhhf, us Canadian boys never start conflict, we only finish it :)

Jus buggin, and if by some small chance you are hinting at me as on of the people that look for trouble (I doubt it, but I will take a shot in the dark), then I would like to know. I am one of the more opinionated people around here, so if I'm one of the trouble makers in your eyes then let me know in this thread.

To all those that have asked me if I meant them, I can only say that if you feel you are, maybe you're right. If you feel you're not, maybe you should take a closer look. And if you just don't give a damn, then you should really take a closer look!!

I've posted my last in this thread, as I feel I've made my point.

Best wishes to all!!

This thread isn't going to make me a better human being, I know I am one of the people you are talking about and frankly I think that is a good thing. If I can make you guys think then that is all that matters. I realize most of the right wingers hate me and some left wingers hate me but I really do not care :)

I would rather see people with opinions, even if I do not agree with them, then the mindless drones society is conditioning people to be. You have to think to disagree with something and that is why I enjoy conversations, it stimulates thought. Mind you baiting people is not a finer point of debating but it sure helps you learn aboy people in general as well as yourself.

Too many people are worried about being politically correct they do not even give a damn about anything anymore, say whaty you mean and mean what you say. It is not hard to stand up for what you believe in so if you take 5 minutes out of your regular routine of searching for pron on the internet and spend it in a stimulating conversation, that is a good thing!

This thread isn't going to make me a better human being, I know I am one of the people you are talking about and frankly I think that is a good thing. If I can make you guys think then that is all that matters. I realize most of the right wingers hate me and some left wingers hate me but I really do not care :)

I would rather see people with opinions, even if I do not agree with them, then the mindless drones society is conditioning people to be. You have to think to disagree with something and that is why I enjoy conversations, it stimulates thought. Mind you baiting people is not a finer point of debating but it sure helps you learn aboy people in general as well as yourself.

Too many people are worried about being politically correct they do not even give a damn about anything anymore, say whaty you mean and mean what you say. It is not hard to stand up for what you believe in so if you take 5 minutes out of your regular routine of searching for pron on the internet and spend it in a stimulating conversation, that is a good thing!

:)

Your Comment is commendable, noone expects people to be wusses, good Debate is what this World really needs right now!

But to deliberately set out to Flame, ridicule, or just to give someone a bad time, simply because that person has an opinion different to yourself is totally wrong!

I really think that this the Point being made by this Thread!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

But to deliberately set out to Flame, ridicule, or just to give someone a bad time, simply because that person has an opinion different to yourself is totally wrong!

I will agree 100% with that one, there is nothing as disheartening to see a big flame when you are attempting to make a real case/point.

I always try to keep my composure here on the board, I realize I am not great at it, but as long as I am not goaded into it, I will never instigate a flame war with another person.

Dickster,

This Thread has shown lots of people the right way to behave towards each other, and is a Credit to you and the PIT!

I wish I could agree...I think leaving people guessing who you mean is not productive. Call people out, see how they respond. I know I say some objectional things some times but is it enough to push you to write this thread, how do I know?

I really wish people would stop dodging questions, If I'm the person or one of the people that is :censored: ing you off then I'd like to hear it. If I don't hear from you then I'll assume my spirited opinions lay well with everyone.

I'd rather see nobody being called out, that's likely to cause bad feeling here which I don't think is the intention of this thread. Opinions are great and make us what we are but how you interact with others is what is most important.

I should imagine even Bush and Kerry are polite to each other.... or maybe that's another thread. :mrgreen: jv

there is definatly a difference between having an opinion on something and just saying something to start an argument, i like discussions, but i dont like arguments.

Nez

:D

there is definatly a difference between having an opinion on something and just saying something to start an argument, i like discussions, but i dont like arguments.

Nez

:D

:tup: :beer: :beer:

i have to ask drovers, whats austrailian beer really like, im a big fan of fosters and castlemain XXXX, but im not sure if it would be the same over in oz?

Beer? yes, beer is good. I have not seen anybody troll or flame in a beer thread. Most threads should be about beer :beer: :beer: :beer: :mrgreen:

Guest Deuces Wild

I really think that this the Point being made by this Thread!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Exactly. Edited by Deuces Wild

Guest fragged one

has anyone realized that this is just a forum? or are some of us really that lacking of a life?

okay, i retract my second question. :mrgreen:

i have to ask drovers, whats austrailian beer really like, im a big fan of fosters and castlemain XXXX, but im not sure if it would be the same over in oz?

Mate, you are welcome to come and find out, I would be happy to share my home with you, take you down to the Pub, let you sample our fine Beer, teach you how Aussies take care of trouble makers, just stand at my back, Mate, someone comes near there, hit them, otherwise let me do the rest?

Just the Aussie way, Mate!

Edited by Drovers Dog