Sign in to follow this  
dickster

I Don't Want To Start...

Guest Deuces Wild

Let's not over react folks or you will look as bad as the folks your are pointing fingers at.

It's up to all of us. We can turn it around, but we start by not reacting to the posts that draw attention. Like this one.

Just be yourselves, but don't get caught up in the baiters threads. That's the best way to stop the crap!!

Edited by dickster

:)

I totally agree with Dickster!! Just get used to what you get!! To change that will bring you grief, as happened to me! Just get used to what you got, it aint gunna change!

BTW, as an Aussie, I am really so sad!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Drovers Dog

dickster, you can't be goaded into an arguement because you've already started one. it's pretty one sided, but it's this thread if you review it. as to WHY you're so :censored: off about replying to stupid thread starters is anyone guess. i mean, if you replied to them, wouldn't that make this thread you yelling about.... YOU. just don't reply, problem solved.

also, i thought i was gonna be one of dem :filtered:hole* for sure.

I think a number of us are getting tired of a few that like to suck the rest into their arguments, and then cry foul. Go back over the last months posts, and I think you'll see a pattern,

Edited by dickster

so i did get included in that :censored: group

lol

how are u any better? ur pulling people into ur arguement against us. it's the same thing, flip'd in reverse *winkz* not trying to be a :censored: 'bout it, just pointing it out 'cause i found it kinda comical.

p.s., all the threads over the last month are a great many, i doubt anyone has that time.

I'm 300% confused, I read that other thread in there and I saw like maybe 1 minor thing but thats about it O_o

Whats up?

Just nicely, the other thread got wiped!

That is somewhat of the problem with Dickster and myself, both U2U Helpers, mind you I have been a little out of the scene lately!

so i did get included in that :censored: group

lol

how are u any better?  ur pulling people into ur arguement against us.  it's the same thing, flip'd in reverse *winkz*  not trying to be a :censored: 'bout it, just pointing it out 'cause i found it kinda comical.

p.s., all the threads over the last month are a great many, i doubt anyone has that time.

Do you want to say it?

Should the Wold be sorry for You? Gratefull for you?

Do you want to say it?

Should the Wold be sorry for You? Gratefull for you?

what the heck are you talking about?? why would i care if the world is sorry or grateful for me?! i'm just a small person in the whole world.

are you taking something?

all i'm doing is pointing out that in dickster is sorta creating wat he doesn't like. in this thread. that's all dude.

Edited by wdeydwondrer

wdeydwondrer, I don't see how this is the same as the title of the thread. There has not been 1 dissenting view. All I'm saying is that those that come here just to provoke fights should be ignored. What better way to chase them away??

And nobody but yourself listed you as on of them. :rolleyes:

lol, i know no one listed me, i'm just normal the village idiot i guess u could say lol

and this is a thread protesting the ones that protest other threads. were ya followin' my thought?

what the heck are you talking about?? why would i care if the world is sorry or grateful for me?! i'm just a small person in the whole world.

are you taking something?

all i'm doing is pointing out that in dickster is sorta creating wat he doesn't like. in this thread. that's all dude.

Ok, Mate,

As an Aussie, I will edumacate you about Dickster and me, Mate, so all will know!

Probably a good thing for the Pit!

Dickster and DD first met in U2U in the Pit! They became good friends!

Neither one ever made a wrong thing against each other, always tried to be friends, helped each other, when it was needed!

During that time, we helped so many peope out, you could not believe!

For you to think, maybe, I am on Dickster's Case? You are Darned Right!!!

I may not be the brightest of people, and I don't pretend to understand American psychology, so please help me out. What is the purpose of this thread? I've read it a few times, and I still don't understand. Is it some form of cyber-therapy for the thread originator? I would have thought that if a person decides to rise to any argument bait, then that is their choice. Or am I still missing something?

I may not be the brightest of people, and I don't pretend to understand American psychology, so please help me out. What is the purpose of this thread? I've read it a few times, and I still don't understand. Is it some form of cyber-therapy for the thread originator? I would have thought that if a person decides to rise to any argument bait, then that is their choice. Or am I still missing something?

Can I honestly say this to a Scotish git, wak off! Ye can ustan tis shi, le it to ken!

i like the idea of this and i dont want it to be closed so lets not all get crazy, wdeydwondrer, why are u trying to start trouble, dickster is not, if you dont like it, dont read it.

:rollie: :help: 'fraid I'm with Dangermouse on this one....dickster raises a point..initially.....as for the rest of it.....good grief :blink:

It's because of this same crapola that I hardly hang around the pits as much as I used to. It used to be nice and friendly where professional and newbies could interact and share knowledge but it's becomming a crap house lately. Thankfully Custom PCs has be relatively safe compared to General Distraction but it's not untouched. :(

DD, when in the world did i say you were against dickster?! i never said anything 'bout you, lol. and stop calling me mate.

nez, not startin' any trouble here yo

and dude, ya mess'd the quotes up or sumtin there EDIT>>> nvm, he deleted

Edited by wdeydwondrer

Is this a boycott ... what happens if someone crosses the picket line?

Can't be a boycott, Boycotting would mean not comming here and there really is no picket line to cross, although a few have come close and crossed the common sense and decency line.

will there be sanctions?

Sanction what another stupid argument ?

I find it far easier to just ignore those that need it.

i will join your stand dickster, do you have a name for it?

Common sense,decency,tolerance,open mindness

Let's not over react folks or you will look as bad as the folks your are pointing fingers at

Well I don't think I am over reacting and I know I could never look as bad as some who some how manage everyday day to post just for the sake of starting an argument.

BTW I will also say that some people Post a lot of crap, totally not called for, so I, just for one, can see where Dickster is coming from! Just be yourselves, but don't get caught up in the baiters threads. That's the best way to stop the crap!!

I as well fully understand and agree

dickster, you can't be goaded into an arguement because you've already started one. it's pretty one sided

Your right it is pretty onesided Seems a few folks are a bit fed up with the crap

I see this as a possible refreshing change. No argument here though all I see is the truth.

I may not be the brightest of people, and I don't pretend to understand American psychology, so please help me out. What is the purpose of this thread?

Seems painfully obvious folks are pretty fed up with a lot useless postings that do nothing more than start arguments posted by folks who seem to have nothing better to do.

I've read it a few times, and I still don't understand. Is it some form of cyber-therapy for the thread originator?

Not really sure where you see any threapy here to me it looks like Dickster has a ligit gripe and has said so.

I would have thought that if a person decides to rise to any argument bait, then that is their choice. Or am I still missing something?

I see it more like a person should be able to come here read and post with out having to wade through all the garbage and if some folks want to post garbage there are plenty of other forums to do just that.

fixed the quotes

Thanks for clearing that up for me Bear! I totally mis-read the original post as someone just wanting to be provocative and have a whinge about anyone who disagreed with any point of view he happened to support. All is now crystal clear now though. :angel: