Sign in to follow this  
dickster

I Don't Want To Start...

But there are a few ******** that hang around here, only to start trouble. If you aren't sure if it's you. look in a mirror.

For you stupid individuals, you may be able to kiss *** now, but the rest of us see through you.

Your time will come!! ;)

Sorry, Nez. Didn't mean to ignore you.

There are a few that lurk here only to bait others into an argument, and then :censored: about being attacked. Sounds like trolls to me!! I'm sure they are reading this, but you won't see them answer. :mrsgreen:

ah i know who you mean now, i guess you get people like that on any forum, cos there are people who act like that in real life, but at least we only have a few, im a member of halflife2.nets forum and its full of idiots!!!

ah i know who you mean now, i guess you get people like that on any forum, cos there are people who act like that in real life, but at least we only have a few, im a member of halflife2.nets forum and its full of idiots!!!

It's also got a TON of members! :woot:

:)

Hey, Dickster!!!!

I am with you, Mate!

BTW like some of these misaligned people to get alienated!

Nice Aussie way to say it, Mate!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Drovers Dog

Guest fragged one

Thanks, DD. I hate to see these trolls chase the good guys off, and it's happening. Guess we need to make a stand.

i hope it's not a stand like the alamo! :help: :mrgreen:

Stop!! Put the gun down and take 3 steps back. We ain't killing anybody yet!! :lol:

We just need to tell these troublemakers that we are not stooping to their level. Let them post their crap lead to start :censored:, but we don't answer!!

i hope it's not a stand like the alamo! :help: :mrgreen:

Naw, Mate,

Bit like that guy just appears, while you play silly people! Does his thing and goes?

Aussies Rule!

Guest fragged one

hey dickster...i'm not trying to poke fun at you, and i agree with you, but while i was reading that, i was envisioning something straight out of 'the alamo'. the last big speech before battle. :mrgreen:

Nope, fragged one. We can all take a stand against the ones that try to start :censored:. As long as we don't fall into their thread, they won't have anybody to :censored: off.

Guest fragged one

Is this a boycott ... what happens if someone crosses the picket line? :mrgreen: jv

good question. also, will there be sanctions? i hope not, wouldn't want to make sir t mad. :mrgreen:

I honestly think that Dickster has a right to say! I for one will back him up!

BTW I will also say that some people Post a lot of crap, totally not called for, so I, just for one, can see where Dickster is coming from!

Edited by Drovers Dog

There is no line to cross, or penalty for doing so. But I will not be goaded into an arguement by these so-called pit friends!! Those of us that think the pit is for helping others will do just that, and ignore the baiters!!