We currently do not plan to offer a trial version of Optimize. Since both the internet and system optimization parts of our applications adjust your settings one time we feel our refund policy is a better means to allow customers to test out the application.

am I going mad? Im sure I downloaded some program here that changed my registers to optimise my internet conection about 3 weeks ago and I didnt pay anything. Has this 'optimise PC' thing only recently started being sold? I just got a new comp and want my 1.5 Mb connection to be running at more than 600kbs thats all! :(

• 1 month later...

Am I madder........But I also downloaded a free version of PC Pit Stop Optimizer about a month ago, wich was temporarly active, saying that I liked it, I also purchased it afterwords, but still had the chance to download it....BUT now my problem relies in that I had to restore my laptop last week and of course, lost the program itself. I still got my registration info to activate the prog but cant find the prog's download no where!! Can you please send me a link or something!!

Big Thanxs

LT