Change Mode

A Guy Wondering About Girls

It does work if, but it was mostly posted for fun. If anyone uses this use it for good not evil. What i was basically (but sarcasticly) stating was get out meet people, mingle and network. you can never have too many friends, and the more friends you have the more of a chance you have to meet the "right person". Oh by the way i think that wdeydwondrer made a comment about being depressed, if this is the case try to smile more that will defanetly help out, when you smile that is an invite, when you dont that will seem like you are not wanting them to approach you. I know it is hard to smile when you are depressed, been there done that, keep your chin up and hopefully things will work out. A negative attitude is a real turn off to most people.

GOOD LUCK :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a girl? Here is how. Follow these instructions and you will have more women than you can shake your stick at.

Find a "nice" chubb/ugly girl, be her friend. Talk to her hang out with her be sensetive and the such. Make sure that your appearance is kept up hair cut, shaved, cologne and wear somewhat flattering or stylish cloths. Almost forgot the most important thing, act just a bit gay. There are reasons for this later on in this post.

Here is the deal, after you become good friends with her she will probaly want to introduce you to her friends. Make sure you have not gone to bed with her or this wont work. Hot chicks alwasy keep an ugly/chubby girl as a friend because it makes them look better. So you can bet that if the chubby girl (now i say chubby as in the girl isnt very much to look at but a decent perosnality) is a decent person she will have a few friends, some could be hot. Mingle socialize and so on with her friends. Continue to act just a bit gay, this will arouse suspicion.

Before you know it the hot chicks will be talking about you and trying to find out if you are gay or not.

Nothing makes a chick want you more than being gay. The reason is because they cant have you, and women want what they cant have. Add to this by not acting too interested in them, but dont act like a flaming homosexual either.

They will all be trying to figure out if you are gay or not so surely one will take one for the team and try to get you in the sack. Turn her down, but dont say "im gay" say the time isnt right. That will more likely set it in their mind that you are. Once this happens they will be set on "converting" you and the fun begins!! Keep networking with their friends and keep letting them "convert" you all they want eventually you will find a girl that you want to keep, and that is worth keeping.

It does work i have seen the succes first hand. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:erm: thats disgraceful bob... you should be ashamed of yourself :mrsgreen:

I really do hope that that post was in jest.

:huh:

...and you guys think us girls are hard to understand - what the hell are we supposed to make of posts like this?!

*sigh*

:erm: thats disgraceful bob... you should be ashamed of yourself :mrsgreen:

I really do hope that that post was in jest.

:huh:

...and you guys think us girls are hard to understand - what the hell are we supposed to make of posts like this?!

*sigh*

As sad as it seems Kylie, allot of girls in the US (well FL at lest) have DUFF's (Designated Ugly Fat friends) and that system is used. I how ever don't condone it. It is really Sad.

Sublimer, i know and no offense was taken. I dont mind being ribbed some, as you can see i do it as well, and have no problem taking what i dish out. Besides i wouldnt claim me but for the fact that i am me........alas...tis a sad sad day. :blushing:

Kylie_Smiley as for your post,i was just kidding around, but the truth is in this country many people are very superficial, ON BOTH SIDES. In the U.S. a very large number of women have duff's just to make theirselves look better,and that is sad on the womens side, men have adapted to hunt using the duff. Women here also have the problem with "i want what i cant have". Thus acting elusive or gay works for getting the attention of women. That is also a big reason that marrages dont last long here.

Yes its sad, yes it happens.

Edited by tweekybob2000

Sublimer, i know and no offense was taken. I dont mind being ribbed some, as you can see i do it as well, and have no problem taking what i dish out. Besides i wouldnt claim me but for the fact that i am me........alas...tis a sad sad day. :blushing:

Alright, as long as you are cool with it, because many many of the pitsters can not take a joke ;)

(i'm not referring to this thread, what you posted was a bit over the line, but hey, i'm a pothead, i'm not about to say anything) :lol:

tweeky, I sure am glad you stated your post was a joke. Yes a lot of people are superficial, and those are the ones wonder really needs to avoid. In order to find the right person, one must look beyond the outer looks, and see the person inside. That's the person you are most likely to fall in love with and stay in love with. Looks fade, but a winning personality can last forever. ;)

tweeky, I sure am glad you stated your post was a joke. Yes a lot of people are superficial, and those are the ones wonder really needs to avoid. In order to find the right person, one must look beyond the outer looks, and see the person inside. That's the person you are most likely to fall in love with and stay in love with. Looks fade, but a winning personality can last forever. ;)

I almost deleted bobs post,,glad I didn't,,it brought out a great one from you.

You want a girl? Here is how. Follow these instructions and you will have more women than you can shake your stick at.

Find a "nice" chubb/ugly girl, be her friend. Talk to her hang out with her be sensetive and the such. Make sure that your appearance is kept up hair cut, shaved, cologne and wear somewhat flattering or stylish cloths. Almost forgot the most important thing, act just a bit gay. There are reasons for this later on in this post.

Here is the deal, after you become good friends with her she will probaly want to introduce you to her friends. Make sure you have not gone to bed with her or this wont work. Hot chicks alwasy keep an ugly/chubby girl as a friend because it makes them look better. So you can bet that if the chubby girl (now i say chubby as in the girl isnt very much to look at but a decent perosnality) is a decent person she will have a few friends, some could be hot. Mingle socialize and so on with her friends. Continue to act just a bit gay, this will arouse suspicion.

Before you know it the hot chicks will be talking about you and trying to find out if you are gay or not.

Nothing makes a chick want you more than being gay. The reason is because they cant have you, and women want what they cant have. Add to this by not acting too interested in them, but dont act like a flaming homosexual either.

They will all be trying to figure out if you are gay or not so surely one will take one for the team and try to get you in the sack. Turn her down, but dont say "im gay" say the time isnt right. That will more likely set it in their mind that you are. Once this happens they will be set on "converting" you and the fun begins!! Keep networking with their friends and keep letting them "convert" you all they want eventually you will find a girl that you want to keep, and that is worth keeping.

It does work i have seen the succes first hand. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You'd have to sink really low to pull something like that. :mrsgreen: Just the thought that anyone could actually do this makes me sick. Exploit a decent sweet girl to end up with some girl who only hung out with her to make herself look better? I can't stand girls like that, and I can't stand guys who think like that. I despise our society. :mrsgreen:

ok, so i tried talkin' to this girl that my friend set me up with. is it just me or do friends setting you up NEVER work. i mean she lives w/ her ex b/f. they bought a house together after a year of being seperated. and she started :filtered:in' today 'cause she's upset about him going off to pilot school for ONE MONTH. heaven forbid that you be w/out your ex

and she skip'd an ice cream date thing so she could go pay he ex's school bill. go figure.

i can't find any girls that are nice.

Well, I guess I can't say much. I practically live at my ex's house! :lol: I go over there every day, and we watch movies, go for walks, but most of the time, play video games. Most girls I know aren't into video games, but she can kick my @$$ at just about anything, and that's saying something because I'm pretty good myself. Anyway, she likes this guy, and she wants to ask me for advice. (Really uncomfortable... :erm: )