Change Mode

Mfire Isp

Guest sunsession

Guest sunsession

I will be leaving AOL as soon as possible. I have read good things about an ISP called mFire. Anyone know of it or had experience with it? Thanks.

I have never heard of mFire and after looking at their website I see that their service cost $19.95/month which is very high for dialup...might as well stay with AOL...not much of a change there (in price).

Guest sunsession

If I connect to the mFire site using a link from an ISP rating site, the cost becomes $14.95 a month for as long as I remain a member. They seem to have many features and a large selection of access numbers for my area code. I'm just tired of AOL's disconnects and other nonsense, so while I wait for a good broadband service to get to my neighborhood (Optimum Online I hear is the best), I might as well save a few dollars and some headaches.

What area do you live in? I might recommend something better than mFire based on the location....I am just not to sure about that company. If its supposed to be a national company, I sure have never hear of it, their features are really not that impressive and the cost it too high.