Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Countrydave55

Warning Labels

According to this Bush White House Announces capture of Terrorists telling the press about the capture of the computer guy in Al Quieda allowed other high placed Al Quieda operatives to escape and cover their trails.

Now a lot of people say that this part of the Bush change of heart. That he now wants to "swat flies". There are some that are saying that he just wants to show progress on some front with Osama running loose, Iraq in shambles, and the economy doing poorly. I think that the real reason is much less sinister.

The Bush administration needs to have warning labels put on documents.

I know a lot of people think it is funny when they read the sticker on the hair dryer that says "do not operate in the shower" or "keep hands out of the blender when operating" but there are a lot of stupid people in the world. I think that if there were stickers for the president we would not have the troubles we have.

You know:

Warning -Classified information- Don't tell the newspaper people or the TV news people because they will let everybody know and the bad guys will get away.

or

Warning -Classified information- Don't tell the newspaper people or the TV news people because they will let everybody know and our spies will be endangered and can't spy anymore.

or

Warning -Tax Cut- If you only take taxes from the poor there will not be any money left to pay the bills.

There must be a lot more this man could use. I just hope it isn't too late. In the mean time "Here's your sign" :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Dave the classified stuff is all marked and even comes in a nice red folder with the penalty for disclosure on the cover, you have to sign for it and are supposed lock it up when you finish reading it :mrwinky: But the government goes a bit crazy with the classified designation so people begin to think nothing classified is really important like studies tracking cows from birth to death.

I see, but how does that explain the tax cuts, bans on federal money for stem cell research, a mars program when we are spending faster than our revenues can keep up, a plan to log old growth forests, plans to drill for oil except in politically sensitive areas like Fl., prescription plans for the elderly that offer discounts that are less than price increases and do not provide for group discounts, nomination of federal judges that do not know what the supremacy clause is, disregarding the generals that recommend more troops in theater, decisions to not bother with terrorists unless you can get the big guy? I really think there is a dire need for stickers on everything that goes across Mr. Bush's desk.

Ahhhhhhhhh Dave he needs simple labels "Don't pass this to Dick Chaney", "read this your eyes only" or "let your wife read it and explain it to you" :mrwinky: There is no excuse for this administration nor the congress that supports all the things you listed. All of them need to be turned out of office.