Change Mode

Powerchuck Is Done

PowerChucker

Tough break man, I wish you the best of luck going forward :)

Been some really :filtered: storms we have had so far this year, our area has been considered a disaster area once this year already :(

I am sorry to hear you have lost all your gear Adam, but like Ax says, you haven't lost your music, only your instruments to deliver it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? :) Sometimes bad things happen to good people to stop something even worse from happening, I can't imagine that something like this happened for no reason... all will be revealed in due course and it's going to be great!

Break a leg my friend.

Kylie x :mrgreen:

Edited by Kylie_Smiley

So sorry about all your gear know only too well the investment of both money and emotion you have in that equipment. My son just got insurance for his equipment for the first time if you want or need the information let me know.

Adam.... my sympathies about your equipment sweetie ....

Where there is a will there is a way... perhaps you can get some sort of compensation since its a disaster area...

As the Mighty Ax said you didn't lose your music its still inside all of you...

I am sending you lots of good karma and hugs :grouphug: Best of luck!

That sucks, but if you didn't get signed in 10 years, maybe it is for the best.

Did the band do away with day jobs? If so, this really bites, but if you need day jobs, maybe it is Mama Nature telling you to give it up. 10 years is a long time to have a band no one heard of.

Did you think he might just ENJOY playing music and having a good time with it without being concerned with being on the top ten play list in the country? Some people love the music and unconcerned with being famous or whatever.

Maybe its for the best that they lost all their equipment? Who cares if nobody ever heard of them they loved doing it and now that has been taken away... I really dont see how its for the best :blink:

Did the band do away with day jobs?  If so, this really bites, but if you need day jobs, maybe it is Mama Nature telling you to give it up. 10 years is a long time to have a band no one heard of.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...q=define%3Atact :angry:

Pay close attention to the last entry. :grr:

Edited by neo x1

Tracylynn is right, we did it for the love of it! no we were not signed, but we have played thousands of shows over the years, and have been in many newspapers, and countless local magazines, and have been interviewed and had our music played on radio stations, it wasn't about the money, just the life long love of playing music... this deffinitly was not for the best!

Did the band do away with day jobs? If so, this really bites, but if you need day jobs, maybe it is Mama Nature telling you to give it up. 10 years is a long time to have a band no one heard of.

That is pretty harsh man, one of the few times I do not agree with you :(

sorry to her that Adam :mrsgreen:

And GreenTilldeath ive been playing music for over 10yrs myself and dont see the need to make money on it i do it cause i find it fun and a way to express myself how i feel, Adam like almost all musicians could care less if a dollar comes there way the fans of the music is all that counts.

Adam if you need help buying a new guitar or amp setup let me know ill try and help you out i know what its like to lose equipment worth tons of money :mrsgreen:

So sorry to hear about you losing all your equipment Adam. But like the countless others have stated, the music is inside you and your fellow bandmembers...it comes from the heart, not the equipment.

You may not see it now, but it will all work out for you, you just have to keep believing. You're in my prayers and my thoughts. :grouphug: