Change Mode

Oh It Hurts Badly

ThUnDeR

Ok so I was just out playing some football right....

well towards the end of this 2 on 2 game, we all were getting fatigued. And heres what happened

Ok I'm going out on a short pattern, a slant. My friend lobs the ball up to me and i go up catch one handed and do like a 180 to escape James. So Brian goes chasing after me down the sideline(which is a curb :yikes: ) and I just can't sustain the run. I start to lose control of my legs when I hit the curb on my foot by accident, which sent me flying forward, face first. Now keep in mind I am 6'3 243 lbs, it plays a factor. Brian now sees that I'm going down and he can't do much himself because hes fatigued as well. Hes 6'2 255 lbs.

Well he comes and rams into me from behind, because I'm face first with my legs are in the air from the face slide. I had hit my friends scooter that was on the grass and smashed my head into it (YEAH OUCH!!!!) Brian then hits me and tumbles forward literally flying in the air, and lands on his chin on the driveway.

So me and him took a serious spill to remember, I really wish I had the camcorder for it. It left a doozy of a scratch on my shoulder and I've got a pounding headache like no other lol

Just a lil football story im sharing here heh

*ouch*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/gbp...an2004/ouch.jpg

not that big of a cut, but that area is bruised up a bit

I think I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow as well..... I really did something bad to my left arm, its a pretty bad pull, but I may have torn a muscle because its swollen more than usual pulls that I have.

oh we tied 28-28 if that makes any difference lol

It wasn't even tackle football...... it was just a freak accident. We play 2 hand touch in the streets... we aint that dumb lol ..... after bonking my head pretty hard though I might end up playing tackle on the streets O_o

probably lost a few iq points :rollie:

yea i used to play in the street. I remember diving for a catch, i caught it, and kinda used it to shield my face, but i cut my eye open on somethin, it wasnt that big of a cut, but it was gushin, everyone was all freaked out but it wasnt that bad. I like grass fields much better anymore

ouch sounds like what happened to brian.... took a dive and hit his chin on the cement.

Oh yeah I love grass fields too.... and no sublimer, not that kind :lol:

Just no where around here to play :bang:

Thunder (I refuse to type in eMpTvEe StYle), so you made it to Syria! Good luck, man. I hope Bush doesn't decide you are in the axis of Bush's evil.

Good luck with the hoops, but your injury sounds wuss to me.

How about catching in a ballgame and having some 250-pound lummox land on your foot and break it? OK, that's one thing, but then try pitching 7 innings the second game of the doubleheader until finally you crumble to the dirt trying to field a grounder than even a Philadelphia Phillie couldn't muff.

6'3" 243 - I ain't messing with you, bro. :mrgreen:

lol nah ididnt get to syria, i just like to fly the flag.

well.... lol it was much worse than it sounds. in fact I know I have to go to the doctor because this pull is something messed up. hurts worse than any other pull I've had. Could be that I pulled it in an odd place too though.

Believe me....i've been through my bout of pain. You think u wouldnt mess with me, try being a 5'10 15 year old that is manhandled by an 18 year old 6'3 270 kid. Ack got the concussion of a lifetime playing football being smashed by him lol

btw I pithced before and had a liner hit me back on my left wrist......OOOO EEE did that sucker sting

Now that you mention bush and his view on syria..... it kinda scares me because in 2 weeks my dad will be going to syria to visit family. I have a bad feeling about how hes going to be treated at airports. VERY bad feeling. He'll be there for a few months..... Bush will still be in power.

Now that you mention bush and his view on syria..... it kinda scares me because in 2 weeks my dad will be going to syria to visit family. I have a bad feeling about how hes going to be treated at airports. VERY bad feeling. He'll be there for a few months..... Bush will still be in power.

Why? He shouldn't have to worry unless he's at a small town's airport where news doesn't travel fast. You especially shouldn't be worried if it's an international airport.

not true...... when I went to syria in 2002, it SUCKED being in airports. so much hassle. Yeah home security blah blah but with my dad's ticket saying hes going to Syria.... well think about it. Syria is on the US lists of "terrorist harboring nations"

So unless your syrian and are going to syria, its hard for you to understand. I think his biggest problem will be coming back....

Consider your dad lucky he's getting out of america... :P

Naw, just messin with you, hope he has fun :) :beer:

lol I'm pretty sure when hes actually there he will have a good time. My grandpa aint doin so well, so my dad tried his best to save up and go back. Didn't have enough money for all of us to go, but It would probably be most important for him anyways.