Change Mode

Pitstop Team Challenge

Bubba Posted on July 26th, 2004, 12:48 PM

QUOTE (tgic @ July 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM)

As of page 14 and only counting scores posted on this thread not ones posted before it started here are what I have compiled as the team and individual stats so far.

Team info

Individual scoring

Edit: theses are unofficial of course as Raymo will post the official scores. 

w00t

Way to go

Btw you dont need to install office, just download this ...

http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx 

Thanks Bubba that is what i used after i couldn't find me cd,s :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me again :D:lol:

How are you calculating the average scores? For example our team has in your chart a total stock score of 226089 and an average of 37862? I thought it was calculated by dividing by the number of people on the team so 226089 divided by 5 = 45218 (rounded). Just wondering how you came up with 37862.

Edited by betterdan

I fixed Intel Guys score and added Jazmars. As far as the calc its total score divided by 6 there are six people on a team.

Edit: Keep looking for errors as it was late last night when I did this!! :snooze:

Edited by tgic

I fixed Intel Guys score and added Jazmars. As far as the calc its total score divided by 6 there are six people on a team.

Edit: Keep looking for errors as it was late last night when I did this!! :snooze:

Doh! I feel like a :filtered: there ARE 6 on a tem duh :P

Ok now team Lightening's average stock score should be 43583 not 29748. I was wondering how they had a total score higher than us but then a lower average.

Oops caintry your score should be 42300 because you can take the 25000 minimum for aquamark.

the incinerators total stock should be 273936 and their total average is now 45656 with caintry's score.

Probably have to do with that stock score till later in the week... :shifty: ....glad you can keep up with all that scoring :woot: