Pitstop Team Challenge

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding is that you can overclock your vid card for both pit and aqua scores wether its stock or o/c because with the 6800 GT you can't tell what the vid card is clocked to in aqua and in the pit tests you can't tell what any card is clocked to.

I also understood it as for stock scores you CANNOT raise your fsb above stock for aqua or the pit tests (it wouldn't be stock then would it?)

For the o/c scores you can raise your fsb as high as you want in Aqua and the pit. If you can't or won't o/c then just add 10% on to your stock score.

Simple really :)

As of page 14 and only counting scores posted on this thread not ones posted before it started here are what I have compiled as the team and individual stats so far.

Team info

Individual scoring

Edit: theses are unofficial of course as Raymo will post the official scores.

Thank You for doing that :beer: :beer:

No problem, it does help when posting scores if people specify if it is stock or/ overclocked and if only posting stock if they are going to use the ten percent or post a overclocked score later.

Edit: IntelGuys stock score now added thanks for noticing that

As of page 14 and only counting scores posted on this thread not ones posted before it started here are what I have compiled as the team and individual stats so far.

Team info

Individual scoring

Edit: theses are unofficial of course as Raymo will post the official scores.

w00t

Way to go :)

Btw you dont need to install office, just download this ...

http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx

Archived