Change Mode

Pitstop Team Challenge

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just using the onboard Intel Sata Raid controller and I have two 74gig Raptors. Ohh and I give them both a shot of Jack Daniels before I test, just for luck.

Ah, yours is greater than my Sil Image 3114 onboard and 2x80GB maxtors. I see the difference in those Raptors now. Excellent score!!!! :woot:

Thanks trying but the memory score really helps . Running BH-5 at real low timmings I guess this ram performs pretty well better than the ocz I had now I need a new v/c I,d like to get over 100,000 total but that will take the latest video cards to get there.

i think you guys should put your names on your aquamark tests and stuff so you dont have anyone thinkin its not urs. cuz you can easily go on and take someone elses and use it as yours.

Should be a rule... :yup:

If you cant OC your video, thats a bummer... the 10% OC exemption applies to everyones PC not just Dell's...

answer to your question Fragged is the only thing thats OC'able when stock is your video card for the OC exemption...

You cannot adjust your FSB or Multi from the stock setting ;)

That goes for the Pit test and the Aqua test right?

Thanks trying but the memory score really helps . Running BH-5 at real low timmings I guess this ram performs pretty well better than the ocz I had now I need a new v/c I,d like to get over 100,000 total but that will take the latest video cards to get there.

You tellin me??? If you have 3.3 vdimm you can hit 252 fsb with PC3200 at 11-2-2-2. I love the BH-5's. Lucky I have 2 sets of it!!!! :woot:

1st shot

PIT SCORE 2362 I/O 196 weighted

AquaMark 66849

Confused on the team score  is the I/O the actual or the weighted?

Team score 94309 if actual

If weighted 98149

Great score Ed its the weighted I/O

Total Stock score is = 98149 :tup:

edit: By the way I see that 120 I/O you have hiding there. :shifty:

Edited by tgic