Change Mode

Pitstop Team Challenge

i think you guys should put your names on your aquamark tests and stuff so you dont have anyone thinkin its not urs. cuz you can easily go on and take someone elses and use it as yours.

Edited by Daishi

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you guys should put your names on your aquamark tests and stuff so you dont have anyone thinkin its not urs. cuz you can easily go on and take someone elses and use it as yours.

Hehe. If I was cheatin, I'm surely the biggest moron for not picking a good score :P And I did well by at least picking another score by a guy named newdles :P hehe

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1219960486

Edited by Newdles

Hey Flew!!

'Sup, Bud?

Yeah, you use the weighted I/O score. ;)

hey IG how you doin ..... wife took 2 of the kids to a water park in tampa and left me home with the little one and to play other than that thats it ... i'll try to pop in more often

but heres my latest if i can get a :tup: or not

pit 2479 I/O 102 = 204

aqua 48143

calc says 81093 yay or nay :beer: .................. 15% OC ON BOTH LINKS

Edited by flewpastu

hey IG how you doin ..... wife took 2 of the kids to a water park in tampa and left me home with the little one and to play other than that thats it ... i'll try to pop in more often

but heres my latest if i can get a :tup: or not

pit 2479 I/O 102 = 204

aqua 48143

calc says 81093 yay or nay :beer:

yay

Ok here is a starter score all stock FSB. I will be taking the default 25000 aquamark score for now until my new card arrives. ;)

My Pit Score

Pitscore = 2239

Weighted I/O = 268

Total Pit with I/O Score = 33110

Total Score with default Aquamark score added is = 58110

Ok here is a starter score all stock FSB. I will be taking the default 25000 aquamark score for now until my new card arrives. ;)

My Pit Score

Pitscore = 2239

Weighted I/O = 268

Total Pit with I/O Score = 33110

Total Score with default Aquamark score added is = 58110

:woot: tgic, what hardware are you using for the RAID controller and Harddrives. I cant squeeze that much out of mine!! :woot::woot: