Change Mode

Pitstop Team Challenge

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IG I am not sure sure when Raymo gives us a verdict I will adjust as needed.

Betterdan I caught that one myself and its already fixed. ;)

Edited by tgic

Ok tqic I just thought of something that would be really cool. If you could put hyperlinks to the individuals pit and aqua scores stock and overclocked next to their names in the reports that would be nice for verification. I believe that is possible wih excel.

I am not going to go too crazy with this. Raymo is the one who will put up the official scores. I Pmed him to show him the spreadsheet, hoping to be able to help him out a bit since as I am finding out this is a lot of work. If he wants I can certainly add links to scores but keep in mind alot of the Pitstop scores are overwritten so they may change. I dont know that its needed since all the scores are verified but it can be done. I can, and will change the format anyway Raymo wants if he is interested in using it, he might already have his own in which case he may just use it to get all the scores from.

I didn't see that all the tests were verified. Some may not be calculated properly as we have seen and as with Intel Guy's score some may be calculating things like adding the o/c aqua score with their stock pit score to get a total stock pit score. We really should keep our links intact and show them on the last day of the competition. Whatever those links say are our final scores. It's easy to keep multiple links to aquamark but like has been said before the pit over writes scores so change the name of your computer before testing at the same res.

Edited by betterdan

Hey guys. If at all possible lets keep it to posting scores. There are only about 3 new scores posted out of the last 4 pages of posts. It will be easier for raymo that way. There were 2 pages discussing Dashis scores. KIS. Thankyou.

Well, I'm waiting for a definitive word from Raymo, but I still think my stock AQ3 should be 61213 and my stock Challenge score is 91653. :rolleyes:

yea...ray said he wont be back till later today i think...so youll be sitting in the waiting room....

*plays boring office music*

Guy's

you'll have to wait a little while for the first updates... im swamped at the moment and will return monday and tuesday, weekly updates are gonna be the norm, but I'll try to get them out as soon as posible 

Have fun and see you monday 

Edited by ctran503

Oh man.. go to work and come back and find loads of post to read!! :yikes:

Nice scores everyone :tup::)

Have a good day at work?

Go grab a beer and take your time reading, thats what I do.....hicup :cheers:

Have a good day at work?

Go grab a beer and take your time reading, thats what I do.....hicup :cheers:

LMAO.. I got e-mails to answer (important stuff), some new stuff to readup :shifty: , and have to eat, shower and i'm working all day tomorrow again. I'm taking an early night. Haven't had 4 hour straight sleep in 4 days now.

Hopefully i'll be off on Wednesday and i'll catch up on Tuesday night. :)

Now let me get this right for stock I can overclock my v/c for both am3 and for the pittest but I must run the Computer at stock fsb speed. I don,t add 10% to my score in am3 unless I take the default and I just post my pitstop score For the calculation it,s just the posted pit score plus stock I/O and the overclocked v/c score to get my total score and I don,t add 10%

OK, let me know if I did this right

pit test

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=BXHVLWCDNJUSTA8E

I/O 216

Aqua

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1152887839

=86516

Am I doin alright without a new vid card?

edit: that is oc'ed

edit2: wait a minute, don't both these tests score better with HT on? Will it make a difference if I just enable it or do I have to reload Win?

Edited by bobbymokie

Guy's Hold the presses...............

This is getting confusing even for me....

What Im gonna do is lock this thread and put up 2 new ones...

1 for overclocked scores only

and 1 for stock scores only

Just copy your post and paste it on the right thread...

I NEED 4 things...

PIT SCORE

WEIGHTED I/O

AQUAMARK SCORE

TOTAL SCORE

I haven't read anything past the 4th page but somebody PMed me about using OC aqua with stock pit scores :mrsgreen:

Stock is Stock (except OCing your Vcard) :mrgreen:

New threads are up :mrgreen:

I'll try to get as much from this thread as I can ;)

Ray