Sign in to follow this  
Scaramouche

Ax Slinger And/or Cajuntek: Zerospyware Not Bogus

Not trying to come down on ya Scaramouche, and the pit/members don't mind either but if you're gonna use this place for beta testing you should consider rewarding those that help you. I think most places let beta testers have the program....just a thought.

You are a for-profit business and zero spyware will profit from the help you're getting here

Okay, one last thing and then this thread can die. I am offering free registration keys to everyone who found a false positive and posted explicit details about it in this thread. I didn't make the offer at first because I figured that no one here would want the software and would just be insulted. I should point out too that the 15 day trial at download.com is fully functional in every respect, other than that it expires.

Anyway, I'll be PMing these people their registration keys. If you're not on this list and feel you should be please let me know:

Hawk, Radio, eburger68, oatman, BBYTech587, Y Kawika, and Wolf88

PS-I had to read the thread again from beginning to end to get all the names and wow, a lot has happened since then.