Change Mode

Looking For An Image Resizer

Newdles

I have a ton of images that I need to resize for the web. I can use Photoshop to create droplets but that will only work for so many images.

The reason why I need a standalone image resizer is because I need one that will resize the images proportionally. Every image that I need to resize is targetted to be resized to 640x480. However, some images aren't those proportions. What I mean is that you can't just resize a 1000x400 image to 640x480 becase it will distort the image terribly.

Basically, I need a program that will resize the image(s) to 640x480 and if they can't be resized proportionally to that size then I need them to be equal to or less than 640 pixels wide and equal to or less than 480 pixels all at the same time.

Hope all this makes sense. A program that could do this can save me countless hours of doing each image by hand :(

Thanks but I know of that program already and it doesn't resize images with proportional constraints. All it does is resize to an exact size only. I can handle all that with Photoshop.

Thanks though.

Page cannot be displayed. :) I'll search yahoo for it though. Isn't irfanview just an image editor though? Can it perform image conversions in batch processing so that I don't have to do it one by one?

Page cannot be displayed. :) I'll search yahoo for it though. Isn't irfanview just an image editor though? Can it perform image conversions in batch processing so that I don't have to do it one by one?

hmmm, link works here! try typing www.irfanview.com

i'm not sure about what it can do newdles....i have it installed but hardly ever use it. i know it has options to resize an image, i'm not sure about anything else.

Well, I gave up on it too quick Jackel. I completley overlooked the batch image processing advanced options. There is where you can set proportions, dimensions, and tell it not to make any dimension larger than the set parameters :)