Change Mode

Firefox Or Microsoft Ie

jep

Well, it's easy. You try both, and decide which one you like better. And which ever one you decide that you like better, you make that one the default. Why do I say that? Because you're the one who will be using them. Thus someone elses preferences are basically irrelevant.

O.K. jep we got to do something about that avatar! just kidding, I use Mozilla(Firefox is Mozilla) because #1. Not so much pain in the -ss!

#2. No more "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" just as you're about to get where you need to be! Oh, I never "send" by the way.

#3. Built in pop-up blocker

But Ax is right, you decide!

:mrgreen:

i use firefox it seems alot faster and no errors i ony use internet explorer for pcpitstop test :)

Same here.

But ultimately, Ax is right. You're the one who will be using them, so you need to try both for a few days and decide which one performs better to your liking.

I've been using Firefox for a couple on months. It's much faster than Mozilla.

It's not Mozilla, it's from the Mozilla group. It does have much of the same code.

Also try MYIE2, it's very good.

Between Firefox and MYIE2, bet you only use Internet Explorer when you have to.

Like jimbob, I tried Firefox once and didn't like it. I'd downloaded a few plugins to try them out, decided I didn't want them, but couldn't figure out how to get rid of them. Also, browsing seemed slower with Firefox than it did with IE6. All in all, I didn't like the way Firefox handled so I just uninstalled it and went back to IE6. Haven't had any problems with IE6 (yet) so I have no reason to change. -kd5-

IE6 doesn't display pages better, and it has horrible standards compliance. It's used by over 90% of people with internet, so people decide to leave other people out, and only code for IE.

Firefox is free, has better standards compliance, is safer to use, because it doesn't let stuff download with asking you 1st, it has an ad blocker, and overall is a very good browser.