Change Mode

Post Your Pc Pictures Here!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link should work :)

here

i need more recent pics, when i get a camera or something (maybe i'll just take my brother's camera for a few min.) i can take pics.

the inside is all dusty and stuff, i dont clean it so the dust just builds up.

working on it.....

mailbox is overflowing, give me some time....

hopefully this works... WORK :|

hotmail is teh crap, its slow and the mailbox was overflowing so now its at 80%, and i didnt get any mail today because it reached 100% yesterday.

Edited by mariol90

mariol90,

lol, our desktops are kinda similair, i have the black and silver theme goin on too. we have the same moniter(mine is the widescreen version of yours)

and it looks like we have the same speakers too.

and i almost got your mouse, but decided to get the one in the picture :lol:

NETs Desktop

Mariol, is that a Shuttle AN35N?

Also, I highly suggest getting some round cables, do some wire management, and clean the dust out of the heatsinks and fans and case!!!

Guest fragged one

okay, these are really old, but it's still the same case and lights....everything else is different :mrgreen:

Posted Image

Posted Image

mariol90,

lol, our desktops are kinda similair, i have the black and silver theme goin on too. we have the same moniter(mine is the widescreen version of yours)

and it looks like we have the same speakers too.

and i almost got your mouse, but decided to get the one in the picture :lol:

NETs Desktop

my brother has those speakers (i can tell by the volume control thing) i think, if yours are 5.1 then he has the same ones.

my uncle has the same monitor except its a 15" LCD :) and not so wide...

i like that mouse, but the only problem is the batteries (you could use rechargeable ones, but the MX700 has a cradle for charging the mouse and stuff). its still a good mouse though, i've seen it in bestbuy and stuff.

Ian: yes it is

i dont want to get round cables because i like my free cables :) they all came with the drives (2 from HD's, 1 from zip drive, 1 from mobo, 3 are in the PC right now).

also, keep in mind that all of those pics are kinda old (from around october of last year or something) besides the printer. i cleaned out my PC for the most part, it just gets really dusty and stuff, but right now i THINK its clean.

Edited by mariol90

Link works now :) One suggestion... Round IDE and Floppy Cables :mrgreen:

mariol90....and tighten up those wires........nice fan on cpu :)

fragged one

Nice ...I have been trying to do mine in red....but keep getting red lights that are pnik :angry:

hellmaster4eva

Looks like you took those from the inside looking out :)

Nice systems in here.

:rocks:

Edited by Beast_USA

i wanted to use that fan for the case, but i found out that it was too small, so i put it on the heatsink of my processor and put that fan on the video card's heatsink, as you can see in 1 of the pics i think.

it helps cool the heatsink a bit better.