Sign in to follow this  
IanG

Post Your Pc Pictures Here!

Ian, you're a cute kid (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) and VERY good wire management. I give it two :tup:

Because you used the camera :lol:

What was I supposed to do..draw you picture :huh:

I think the battery is dead or dieing...havnt charged it forever

Finally got my new build done, with the exception that I haven't received my new internal media card reader yet, but that's no biggie.

Front case closed

Front case open

Side from distance

Side up close

So what do you guys think? I plan to get a sleeving kit as well to do some better wire management, but all in all I think I did pretty good.

Thanks Brandon. That's just my wallpaper in the background. I change it like everyday. That's one of my many halloween walls. Yesterday I had Taz eatin a Jack O Lantern. :lol:

Good show with the rounded cables DL! I find however that they can still be a pain somewhat, but like them much better as far as air flow goes.

One good lookin' mochine ya' got there.

:mrgreen:

Thanks CB. I love the round cables. They were much easier to work with, and look so much better. I'm very happy with my temps now too.

DragunLadee, what you should do is get a flat IDE cable, and turn your harddrives so the IDE end of the harddrive is facing the front of the case, and use flat IDE cables and wire it like that. That is what I did.

No offense IanG, but hon I just upgraded to the round cables. Why in the world would I want to go back to using the flat cables??? That makes no sense at all. They restrict airflow and look just aweful also.

I've been wanting to paint my case since I bought it, and have finally gotten around to doing so. Here's a couple pics (titled "rigpaint_phase1/rigpaint2_phase1) , along with some other shots of my rig/desktop setup. When I'm finished it will have a more reflective finish, similar to that of chrome wheels.

Edited by irishfanatic

i just installed my new round cables in my pc but really couldnt do alot with the wires comming from the power supply and i worked on this for about 3hours

im open for any tips on making this look better

Posted Image

Youngone, switch the harddrives around. Mount them backwards (dont need all 4 screws... I only use 2). route the wires behind the motherboard (use caution), and route other power cables behind the CD-rom area.

Youngone, switch the harddrives around. Mount them backwards (dont need all 4 screws... I only use 2). route the wires behind the motherboard (use caution), and route other power cables behind the CD-rom area.

ok i will try that and switch them around ...... i only use 2 screws per HD or any other drive in my computer

here goes more work

Edited by youngone

Twisting your power wires makes them look neater too... ;)

Nice Pic's :tup:

DL....The Case looks great!!! :yup:

Thanks Ray. I thought so too. :P

I swapped out the red fan in the window for another blue one (wanted them all to match ya know). ;) And took off the tornado fan grill and replaced it with a custom "dragon" fan grill instead. It looks sweet. :mrgreen:

Betterdan, I really really like your case! I dont know why, but it just intrests me! :wub:

Sorry, just looking at the previous posts (because that post is from july) :P

that case is from a VPR matrix, its a PREBUILT PC, so ian must like prebuilt computer cases lol.

I like them too (case), besides that i like the hp ones (pavilion) and the Dell dimension XPS (older), but thats all for prebuilt.

http://www.vprmatrix.com/

in a few min. ill have my pics up

edit: trying to get the upload thingy to work...

What round cables are the best to get? I don't need anything really long (just 2 ATA/133 cables), see pics when they are up for the distance.

I'll keep the cable for the CD drives and the zip drive (currently connected to a hard drive).

Posted Image

Posted Image

the other pics are like 2 MB, and the limit is 1 MB :\

fixed it, lowered quality.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks like a lot of pics :o

Edited by mariol90

Edit: Someone tried to look at these pics recently..:D I love my host...tells me all the errors.

Sorry about that..I've changed hosts and pretty well deleted all my temp files. No more pics of mine for now.

Edit: VPR Matrix rocks. they have great machines. My friend has one of their laptops...great for gaming and everyday use...heavier and bulkier, but very neat.

Edited by bacterozoid