Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

hey bud, do not underestimate the pit, you don't know just how tech savvy the people here are, and how much care they put into things, if i were you i would expect something to happen soon.

Guest heresthnumber

im waiting! You will be suprised what I have set up here. And one account you missed ax. Been here awhile and on dial up.. ;)

you don't know who you're messing with. don't do something you'll regret. this isn't a threat from me, this is just a warning to you. this site is pretty darn good at tracking down everything we need.

Merlin_, get in my position for a sec and just look at your self!!

Guys hes running with false IP Addresses on a proxy server, he might be running with dial up...

Oh and merlin one more thing don't forget about the story of the kid who cried wolf. :angry:

Edited by A+2AMD

is ther anyway you can ban him from testing on the pittest? Dave... pit test does test your internet connection i'm guessing it picks up your ip. If anyone can find any of hes old Pit Test Results that would be great help for the Admins and the Mods

Edited by A+2AMD

If that's his number, then he really is good if he is using a proxy. He's actually given a phone with Ameritech as the carrier and IS in wisconsin.

Lol, I dunno about all this for me. You guys can have fun tracking him down and complaining...and I hope it all works. It's just kind of amusing...I mean, aside from his or her sick 'joke,' its comical because there is no way one kid can outdo everyone here.

Kid (I'm only 2 years older, but your maturity level puts you way below me), I hope you get in trouble for what you're doing.

That said, let the hunting continue!

this a hacking forum full of script kiddies ?, or a friendly forum to help....?, (with the "odd " political debate in GD for blowoffs) ....... isnt this place better than this ......

hes not well .......

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

edit

I'm only 2 years older, but your maturity level puts you way below me

same thoughts , but better put than I did .....And Im 42 years young ....arf arf Edited by Tankus

After the pit is done with merlin, I think he's going to wish the 12:36 thread was true.

frankly, this, and other posts like it (not meaning to pick on you personally Sublimer) bothers me almost as much as the hoax merlin pulled....i can't imagine the owners of Pitstop sanctioning "pit" action taken against any member who has been banned regardless of the reason.

i would hope folks had more constructive endeavors to utilize their time....

Hey Merlin, one question... is your daughter really sick? Or are you just so #%^*!ed up that you made up a family and your sick fantasies made up a sick daughter? Anyways if she is sick then I wish no ill will towards her, but I hope you #%^*! off and die!! No kid deserves to have a dad as #%^*!ed up as you man. No real man would ever pull #%^*! like you pulled you filthy :filtered: rotten piece of #%^*! #%^*!.

Edited by cpuguru

I don't think he/she has a daughter. He/she said parents where gone and he/she could keep coming back to the pit with different user names while they where gone.

I hope the administrators of this forum will warn the other forums around of this guy.. I,m really new here but i think i,ve got this right. This merlin guy fakes his own death being hit by a drunk driver to see how people at this forum will react.. Thats just sick and i hope i don,t see you around anywere playing with people emotions cause that just perverted.. I read the origional post about him/her being killed and actually felt for the family.. I never thought i would see this at a forum

If you dont mind me asking, what post made you believe that this was all just a hoax? Or is the post deleted?

It was "King_Arthur" and my post was deleted, so there's not much to find.

Nothing was deleted,,it was relocated,, and this is King_Arthur's post removed by me so we could do some checking on some things. there was a rebuttal thread up too at the same time and I took it down also.

this is my first posting. i usually just look on the boards but something i've seen seems rather odd. i have looked at some of merlin's posts and his profile as well as this littleguy that posted of merlin's death. some rather odd things appear. first of all, how many people actually use an (!) exclamation point after nearly every single sentence of almost every single post? this also includes merlin's wife's email to littleguy. it was full of exclamation points as well. littleguy started on may 18th and on the 20th had 84 posts when he posted that merlin had the accident. although there may be some, i can't find any posts from merlin after the 18th. according to their profiles one was born just one week prior to the other in the same year. littleguy posted what his system was and all. it pretty much matches merlin's. merlin had listed on his profile that he had a 9800 pro but as i'm sure some will remember he had problems with it and was using a 9600xt for now instead. littleguy today announced that he had hyper x ram as did merlin. if something really did happen to merlin then my sincerest apologies. just seems to be way too many coincidences to me.

This here cpuguru

Guest Donna

Wow, "King_Arthur" is pretty damn smart to put all of that together :blink:

Not smart, just aware of whats going on. I had my doubts, as well as others here.

I had my doubts because of the "!!!!" in the letter, and it just wasn't like a "I just lost my husband" type of letter. It involved a lot of swearing...eh :)

Not canadian by the way, just high...

on life

just like courtney love :woot:

I don't think he/she has a daughter. He/she said parents where gone and he/she could keep coming back to the pit with different user names while they where gone.

I seriously have my doubts about that now myself. I think everything he ever said here was 100% Pure BS. People who do not have a life have a bad habit of making one up. And the more they lie, the more they have to lie to maintain the lie. Then one day they tell a lie so big that there is no getting out of it. It's so typical.

I hope the administrators of this forum will warn the other forums around of this guy.

Yes, I certainly did, I sent the list of names, IP addresses, email addresses, and a full account of what he did to the Administrators of every PC Help forum I know of. And let me just say, I know of quite a few of them.

Did ya file a complaint with his ISP, hopefully get this :censored: off the internet altoghther