Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

Remind me again what the pit actually done to you merlin?....oh that's right...absolutely nothing but give you its help and support....What do we get in return... :rolleyes: ....If your game is to confuse and upset people...I think you succeded......cos you see this guy typing right now...would beat the crap out your sorry little :filtered:....so you got me good.....but hey since it's cyberworld and you can hide behind your small mind and numerous aliases...guess we'll never know the real you....not much fame in being faceless really ;)

Another ruse.

10 different accounts, his wasn't needed to post as he was "dead".

The guy won't learn :(

You missed a few, Ed. There was 21 different accounts at my last count.

As far as I'm concerned, making an avatar that's too big, quoting quotes inside quotes inside quotes, petty bickering, even arguing all the time is very minor compared to the rules (and trust) that "Merlin" broke. None of that even holds a candle to lying about a sick child nearly dying, or this outrageous story about being killed in a car wreck. Then if that wasn't bad enough, he comes in and brags about it like it was some great accomplishment.

I know we've had a few people who bragged a lot. And sometimes their strories were obviously BS. But this went far beyond that. This was flat out lying to people he called friends. How can he expect us to believe anything he says (or said in the past) after that? Does he think we're all stupid or something? Like several people have said, this is the lowest thing anyone has ever done here. Ever.

Yea...fool me once shame on you__

fool me twice shame on me... :mrsgreen:

I shed alot more than tears. I cried when I saw it. You sick fool you.

You missed a few, Ed. There was 21 different accounts at my last count.

Make that 22 different accounts.

Make that 23 different accounts.

Make that 24 different accounts.

merlin, or whatever name you're going by had better make sure that his rig is stealthed. To hurt and manipulate some of the brightest and most computer savvy people on the internet just ain't too smart.

"Missing NTLoader".........................now that would be a shame. Don't mess with the best! :angry:

Guest goahead

merlin, or whatever name you're going by had better make sure that his rig is stealthed. To hurt and manipulate some of the brightest and most computer savvy people on the internet just ain't too smart.

"Missing NTLoader".........................now that would be a shame. Don't mess with the best! :angry:

Go AHead and do your worst!! Here is my ip addy.. Let's see ya get in

Guest goahead

A-Z no actually you dumb shmucks have been arfuing with a 14 year old :lol:

Edited by goahead

Guest goahead

Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away.

nope, I got plenty of time parents aint home :P

Ameritech Electronic Commerce SBCIS-AMER-100902 (NET-68-72-0-0-1)

68.72.0.0 - 68.79.255.255

MILWWI ADSL Rback6 PPPoX SBC068076156000031024 (NET-68-76-156-0-1)

68.76.156.0 - 68.76.159.255

I'm sure a call to SBC will help

Can we get a mod to verify that IP Address for us prior to calling and emailing as I'd hate for us to fall into another trap and get someone else in trouble.

If it's truly his IP, he did post it, so it should be fair game...

Why not just not bother ....its not worth anything other than pity ....'just close all these threads and live and learn ....

I hope Momma comes home soon. Somebody needs their diaper changed. Packing a full load, if ya follow me...

:lol: Now just to hide the fact that we owned this guy and we dont want him here anymore hes trying to make us think he is 14 :woot:

Dont worry dude we know you are #%^*!ed up and all you were worth were a few threads :lol:

Make that 24 different accounts.

Make that 26 different accounts.

Make that 27 different accounts.