Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

I personally think it is a sad world we live in where people like that feel the need to get attention in such a horrendous way.

That being said, I just want to tell each and every pit member that went out of their way to express sympathy for the supposed grieving family, lend moral support, or just express their love, that their conscious effort to help another living being will not go unnoticed by the powers that be above. Even though everyone here was made to feel a fool, and are understandably angry, you have the knowledge that your acts of kindness will be greatly rewarded back to you tenfold in the long run.

It just goes to show you that even when times appear to be at their darkest, you can depend on the people here at the pit. I think that says one helluva lot for the members here. Kudos to you all! :)

:::rushes to pm Ax::: :P one more can't hurt eh? j/k I had enough excitement for one nite without stirring up the Ax man :mrgreen:

Peace and safe journeys people.. tomorrow is a new day and a holiday weekend as well.. so take care..

:goodnight:

So did that sick :censored: register all of those accounts with different email addresses?

Lots of email addys!!!

All I can say is I spent 20 minutes reading the sympathetic posts for someone I didn't knoW, and noW I spent an hour reading these posts. What a Waste of peoples time and exploitation of there caring and kindness.

I personally think it is a sad world we live in where people like that feel the need to get attention in such a horrendous way.

That being said, I just want to tell each and every pit member that went out of their way to express sympathy for the supposed grieving family, lend moral support, or just express their love, that their conscious effort to help another living being will not go unnoticed by the powers that be above. Even though everyone here was made to feel a fool, and are understandably angry, you have the knowledge that your acts of kindness will be greatly rewarded back to you tenfold in the long run.

It just goes to show you that even when times appear to be at their darkest, you can depend on the people here at the pit. I think that says one helluva lot for the members here. Kudos to you all! :)

And Kudos to you to DragunLadee,, well said...

Sorry Ax ...

I will refrain from further post in this thread.......or any other pertaining to Merlin.

Mod's................please inform the membership as to which identities we

...................oh forget it......lesson learned.....don't trust anyone.........

EH......on the WHOLE ;)

Sorry Ax ...

I will refrain from further post in this thread.......or any other pertaining to Merlin.

Mod's................please inform the membership as to which identities we

...................oh forget it......lesson learned.....don't trust anyone.........

EH......on the WHOLE ;)

I trust almost all the regular posters on this site 100% to tell me the truth as well as they know it,, as an admin and a member thats all I can ask for,, sometimes we are going to get burnt,, we learn from it and we move on,,we are always going to have some members in need of our support,,don't walk away from that fact.

I didn't say "Don't post in this thread", I said "Don't post it if you know we're gonna delete it. It's simple logic." meaning, don't post something you know we're going to delete. Your "Sorry V" made it obvious you knew that you should not have posted what you did...

And by the way, I'm sure you've heard "One bad apple don't sperl the whole pie", ain'tcha? In other words, don't let one :filtered: give you a bad taste fer the Pit. This forum has more good people than you will find on any forum anywhere.

You said it Volt. :) It can be too easy to be taken in by people who aren't what they claim to be, we just have to learn by our mistakes and move on which is what I'm doing. I love the Pit and won't let anything put me off, we have some great members here and I'm proud to be part of the greatest online family on the web. :)

Here i am posting in a thread i said i would'nt post in anymore!

Can one of the Mods share with the members what they have found out about this situation.

This will at least cut down on the pm's.

Sad as it sounds....i still hope merlins passed on!

Where we taken?

Hey Toke you need to start at the first post and read a few in the folding forum

but to answer you Yes :mrsgreen:

The boy that cried wolf ...

I truly feel sorry for this person , to go to such lengths to create sorrow in so many is sorrowful in itself.

Trouble with the boy that cried wolf is , he's never to be trusted again .

Forgiven ? Maybe , but trusted , never , especially on the INTERNET.

You could say that , at The Pit , Merlin had a great place to belong , well liked , got along with everyone.

Seems to me like he's created his own hell . To be restricted to only read the posts and not reply (even if he did , no one would reply) is somehow fitting.

Reminds me of Frosts' poem "Fire and Ice"

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice ,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice .

Cold out there , ain't it Mer....

P.S. If you really do suffer from mental illness , and this was a result of it , then I am truly sorry that no one can believe you now.

But that's the moral of the story.

The boy that cried wolf.........

Though that was a pathetic act, I couldn't help but to notice the overwheleming out pour of emotion and support from total strangers. Guys/Gals alike you may differ at times in the General Discussions but I'm very proud to be associated with such intelligent/caring people. Edited by CreativeWerkz

I originally was not going to post in this thread except to start it and then just general replies, But I changed My mind

As many places as I have been and as many things I have seen and done this one is just beyond me, up until this whole mess started I thought I had seen it all I was wrong.

The only good that has come out of this is the pit's members ability to band together and strengthen each others moral fiber and soothe bruised emotions. Merlin (I am sure you will see this under some made up name) you are but one person and as far as the pit goes there you will remain on the outside one lonely person. While those of us who choose to show compassion and caring for our fellow human being will remain for ever on the inside in the comfort and company of others, weather it be here in cyber space or in the real world there will be a place for us .

Dave

aka The Bear

The pit has for the most part the kindest, decent folks and I'm proud to know all of you.

As to what happened please don't let someone take away your ability to trust others until they prove they can't be trusted. If you let someone take away the abilty to trust then that one person has won.

Sorry (I can't remember your name getting old) but the person who first brought this to attention by posting Thank you. Sure hope your wife forgives you as you did a real good deed by exposing what would have in time have been exposed.

There is no possible justification for taking advantage of people who only mean well and put their feelings and hearts on the line in what can be a cold cruel world. There have been members who have suffered real sadness in their lives and to add to their sadness is pretty close to a crime.

Pitsters I'm proud of being part of this community and to the staff thank you so much for being here.

And to think that I sat at my computer thinking of his wife and daughter with tears streaming down my face in pain for his family. I was saddened by his passing, but now I could really give a damn what in the hell happens to the rotten #%^*!. I just wonder know if his daughter is actually sick or if he was just being a #%^*! there too. Well, we will never know so who really cares.

Anyways go #%^*! yourself Merlin

BTW man, you were sloppy with the title of your post... the title had the time that Brandon died even though he haden't died yet, it wasnt until hours later that you had died. I noticed it at the time but really didn't make much of it hindsight is 20/20.

I removed my post in that thread of condolenses, rot in hell bud... pretty sick crap bud :(

BTW your nationstates nation is just sitting there, better attend to it #%^*!

Edited by cpuguru

My original post still stands.....

My deep regrets, and condolences to Merlin's friends and family.

......just the reasons have changed, is all.

My original post still stands.....

......just the reasons have changed, is all.

How true!!

:rolleyes:

nothing really surprizes me any more, ive seen so much crap on the net and fake people,liars,BS artist,ect.

i have found though a few great people just on this forum so i say dont let idiots like him bother you and just be who you are in life on the internet cause atleast then you have nothing to hide

well when i went to bed last night i had only just read the posts form merlin saiyin he was visiting form the dead....

following that i PMed invision and he/she sent me the link to the origional thread by littleguy stating merlins death.....

So i read that and read the post by the bear saying the staff are looking into it....then i went to bed

This morning i am horified to find out what has happened and i sure hope merlin never gets back here again...and even if he does he will never gain the trust of anyone here

Merlin, go #%^*! yourself!!

P.S. Guys, I use !!s and I'm not that sick :censored:

Wow

All I can say is wow.

I never read any of Merlins posts, since I'm relatively new here.

I thought it was sad about the whole situation initially.

I told my wife about it and we thought it rather odd we didn't read about it anywhere, we live in Terre Haute, In.

All I can say is Merlin needs attention of some kind.

Anyone who goes through that much effort to read responses about his own demise, isn't really a demented person, but someone who needs attention so bad he/she will do anything to get it.

It must suck to have a life so bad that any response from anyone is worth looking at.

Merlin you need to ask your family for close friends ( if you have any) << I doubt this now

for some help in your social enviroment. There are local clinics for people just like you.

Here in Terre Haute you could admit yourself to the Catherine Hamilton Center.

We affectionately call it Crazy Kates here in Terre Haute, I'm sure you could get funding.

"Guess your the one he pm'd the most?? This really is not Merlin_ but it is nice to have a password to someones account and play tricks aint it? I guess I picked the wrong person to pick seeing he was liked here. Oh Well #%^*! happens "

From "Merlin" :(