Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

Well seems like the perfet time to express my appreciation for Angela being who she is. Not only interesting and fiesty posts but also a caring and helpful person. Sometimes it's the bad that makes the good so obvious. From Ax,TheBear, to Dave to Volt. Thanks for handling this so well. Another job well done. I'm sorry that all you guys had to go through this. Life has enough real problems without having to create false drama. Life is just amazing.

Edited by shogan191

Merlin,

Let me say some things ok man..? If you do read this post by me..let me say this i dont think your welcome here at the pit anymore I myself did a search on this site to see what you did why people thought you were a great and peaceful guy but, now you wasted an hour of my time and with that suck you really suck man..thats lame, selfish, cruel, and you wanted attention.. SELFISH :censored:

-Adrenaline

PS: I thought the pit was better than this, you..just made the pit better than better=Greatest.

yepmeagain

ididapologize

This is one sick puppy, there's an erie feeling I get about these different names tho, seems like a while back ago some one else was doing this but I can't remember the name

i've been debating whether or not to post here, because i know if i do, i'm doing just what he wants me to do, but i'm going to try to direct this as much to the pit members as i can, and keep him out of it.

i have been a member of the pit for almost a year now, at first i didn't post to often, just came and went to see what you guys were up to, then i started to get into the pit, and had many a heated political discussion(one of my favorite things about the pit, albeit an annoyance for some other users), and tried to give pc help when i could. the heated political discussion isn't the only thing though, the thing i love most about the pit is this "family" type atmosphere that i haven't been able to find at any other forum i've been to, this place tops my list of best places on the net. the people here are some of the best i've ever had the pleasure to meet, and i only hope that a despicable incident such as this doesn't ruin the pit's best quality.

Edited by The1PatO

Im shocked to hear this news. Merlin May i ask why you did this. Plus Guys Why ban him what rules did he screwup on? I might be bold but I think he wanted someone to notice him. But sence this is such i High standerd Community. We need to get a trial going with a Lawer and a juge also a jury. But i don't think that will happen in the Cyber World. Everyone reminds me of a Pack of wolfs that are waiting to screwup so they can feed them selfs.

Im sorry guy's I don't see a major issue but the lieing has to stop on his part

Why ban him?? I'm not surprised at who's defending him...

He betrayed us, and one of the owners of this forum has decided to ban him. Good enough for you hellmaster?

i only hope that a despicable incident such as this doesn't ruin the pit's best quality.

Far too many really great members here at the pit to let one sorry dip hurt it any,,I know first hand how good they are,,none better anywhere. I'm just sorry it ever happened.

Why ban him??  I'm not surprised at who's defending him...

He betrayed us, and one of the owners of this forum has decided to ban him.  Good enough for you hellmaster?

How did he really effect you? He didn't like kill anyone He made a Fool of him self thats all

Hellmaster4eva, it was quite emotional for some members here, it was a big issue.

Yeah I was hurt too But I see that hes Ok now them members really need to get over it. :rolleyes:

Edited by hellmaster4eva

He betrayed us, and one of the owners of this forum has decided to ban him.  Good enough for you hellmaster?

neither am i

How did he really effect you? He didn't like kill anyone He made a Fool of him self thats all
he hurt a lot of people. he pulled on the emotional strings of the pit members, exploiting their kind nature, i for one hope to never see him again.

Guest Donna

It amazes me that people are capable of such deception. Liars and sneaks are the lowest on earth. Its one thing to lie about who you are, what you look lile etc...........but when you involve peoples emotions in your lies............Well, its unforgivable.

This is for merlin or what ever his /her name is. But there are others here like him, they just havent stooped to death yet. You know who you are.

Hellmaster4eva, he broke some rules.

2) Personal attacks, rudeness, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, or Email, will be banned immediately without notice.

He qualified for that.

9) Register using only one user name, and do not "flood" the board with posts that are off-topic. Creating multiple user accounts or flooding the board will be considered a denial-of-service attack on the forums and will result in your being banned from the forum and reported to your ISP.

He also made multiple user accounts.

I did aplolgize dave in the pm's... I said there is no excuse for this and I am sorry and didnt intend to hurt or anger anyone. Why dont you post the pm I sent you? dont accuse me of not being remorsefull I am and will be I have grown to like people here, did not do it on purpose!

If he didn't do it on purpose as he has stated...I just can't figure out how he accidently did it. Either way.....shame shame shame :(

Hellmaster,, it may be wise for ya to go find another subject to debate.

Sore spot with many here and I don't want a flame war breaking out here.

Well, after a small leave from the pit, I log on and see a new pinned post...didn't read it all, but skimmed around...I think anything I had to say has been said already.

Oh well...I guess I'll be moving along now...

Hellmaster,, it may be wise for ya to go find another subject to debate.

Sore spot with many here and I don't want a flame war breaking out here.

All Right Im stopping. Merlin That was Wrong what you did. :mrsgreen:

Hey if any me I'll be in U2U Helping someone Best i can.

Thats My Final Word In this thread.

Edited by hellmaster4eva

As far as I'm concerned, making an avatar that's too big, quoting quotes inside quotes inside quotes, petty bickering, even arguing all the time is very minor compared to the rules (and trust) that "Merlin" broke. None of that even holds a candle to lying about a sick child nearly dying, or this outrageous story about being killed in a car wreck. Then if that wasn't bad enough, he comes in and brags about it like it was some great accomplishment.

I know we've had a few people who bragged a lot. And sometimes their strories were obviously BS. But this went far beyond that. This was flat out lying to people he called friends. How can he expect us to believe anything he says (or said in the past) after that? Does he think we're all stupid or something? Like several people have said, this is the lowest thing anyone has ever done here. Ever.

Merlin :tdn:

well..well what a bad joke that was.................

The folks here at the pit sure were fooled.....

Thats to bad....

The love was good well it lasted..........

Thanks ya butthead

WORSE PART IS THIS IS THE BEST PART FOR U ;)

Edit: as much as I didn't want to... v

Edited by volt

yepmeagain

ididapologize

This is one sick puppy, there's an erie feeling I get about these different names tho, seems like a while back ago some one else was doing this but I can't remember the name

Are you thinking of:

jackinabox

rockandroll

and I'm sure there were a few others...

Can I make a request, please? If you have something to say about this, please say it here. That is why this thread is still open.

In other words... It's been a busy day, and the staff has been bombarded for the last several hours. Our fingers are getting tired! Ease up on the PM's, will ya? :lol: