Sign in to follow this  
Salo35

Rant

My rant is three-fold,

First, since I gave up this joint Ax&co have been doing far too good a job. You're making me look bad!...

Second: You haven't been doing that well. Specifically, your censorship filter is horrifically #%^*! random.

Third. When are you yanks going to give up on the softwood lumber dispute?

Oops, I forgot: When it's in your distortedly perceived best interest.

I

I never take medicine, not even asprin or paracetamol etc... I'm on a natural high :) A whole week of not posting in political threads has cleansed my soul. :P

KRAM Posted on May 22 2004, 11:19 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir T did you get on some kind of medication?  

If he did I want some!!! :mrgreen:

A whole week of not posting in political threads has cleansed my soul. :P

Let that be a lesson to us all!!! :P -kd5-

2 terms and that's all ya get.

I ain't going to claim I know alot American politics because I don't but Franklin Roosevelt had 4 terms: 1932, 1936, 1940, 1944...of course he was an exceptional president during a time of crisis so that may be the exception. But between Bush or Kerry, I'd rather have the option for Clinton.

I suppose it breeds a new rant, but if a president is good enough to be elected for more than 2 terms then why shouldn't he be? Is it so the country doesn't become a dictatorship?

Roosevelt is the reason why you can only have 2 terms. He put his own folks into leadership positions and basicly became too powerful. I'm not getting into details because I'm fuzzy on them right now, but I'm sure you can understand the dangers of giving a man with power time to give himself more power.

My rant is..

I HATE IT WHEN MY BROTHERS COME IN MY ROOM AND MESS STUFF UP!!! I found my FM Tuner cord on the floor (the one with the stereo)..... Then my computer has virus crud on it, and has some issue where one website refuses to leave the fill in box for IE(and its a damn sick site!)

ACK

I HATE IT WHEN MY BROTHERS COME IN MY ROOM AND MESS STUFF UP!!!

remedy, just call me miss fix it today.....

1. threaten them with severe bodily injury if they touch the computer.

2. lock, $14.99, Target, 56th and Hwy 2

:P angela

Cause

1.  threaten them with severe bodily injury if they touch the computer.  

Effect

Mom grounds me as she has warned me several times that if I make any threats of harm, I will be in major trouble :erm::lol:

And I wish I could afford a new lock..... I sorta spent most of my money getting shoes and a stereo lol

But I'll humor the idea next paycheck day :P:mrgreen:

Edited by GBPackersFan2004

Mom grounds me as she has warned me several times that if I make any threats of harm, I will be in major trouble

remedy:

i can talk to your mom, LMAO, have her call me, Ill explain how stressed it makes you. :shifty:

angela

Roosevelt is the reason why you can only have 2 terms. He put his own folks into leadership positions and basicly became too powerful. I'm not getting into details because I'm fuzzy on them right now, but I'm sure you can understand the dangers of giving a man with power time to give himself more power.

Definately, look at Hitler, Mussolini, Hussein, Castro...

I just don't understand if you break up the terms it should be okay, if you have 2 on 2 off for a maximum of 4 terms of something like that I don't think too much harm could come. I don't understand American politics that well though.

Chalabis' arrest was orchstrated to preform two functions.

First to divert attention from the Al-Ghraib debacle.

Second, and more important, to reinforce the boy's street-cred heading into the June 30th transition of power.

I

I was up really late last nite and had very little sleep .... dragged my way thru work today and then came home and collapsed totally exhausted. I took a nap for way too long, woke up and looked at the clock and freaked out thinking I was late for work! I was on my way to the shower before I figured out it was evening and not morning :P

Guest Donna

My rant............

Cancer, I hate hate hate it. :angry::angry: You would think with all of todays technologies there would be a cure for all types of cancer. But no there isn't. Governments think that its better to spend massive amounts of money to kill people than to save them. If you could take just 1% of all the money spent on wars I bet they could get some pretty dam good researches going on.

I am going to loose another good friend in the next couple weeks to cancer and i am really ticked off. :angry:

I'm going to lose a friend to bone cancer soon--no cure or treatment regimen will help.

It does seem that more money is spent to elect a useless polititan than to find cures for fatal diseases.

It has rained just over 3.25 inches of water in the past 36 hours, lots of rain before that too---I am mowing every three days now, and my plants need sunlight for a couple days.

We are not out of the drought--the Great Lakes are still over four feet below mean water datum.

Sorry to hear about Merlin.

:)