Sign in to follow this  
Salo35

Rant

My "tame" rant.....

Really bugs me when people dog the police.

And I find that most people that do are people that have been in trouble with the law...... Blaming the police I guess for their stupidity and the fact that they got caught?

So many people talk badly about them, but it is the police that you turn to first when your child is missing etc.

Yes there are some bad cops out there....... but there are also bad waitresses, doctors, teachers, etc...... you don;t hear people dogging those professions all the time.

I've never gotten pulled over on the road by a waitress, but cops seem to love doing it to my family. :rolleyes:

coke is better. hmmmm. when ppl have extra loud personal conversation on their cell phone in a public place, then walk outside as soon as their done.

Working in a grocery store, I have to deal with that all the time.

Have to resist blowing up in their face while I'm trying to talk to them at the register and they're gossiping away on the cell lol.

Rant:

people who call mods Gods = suck ups.  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vash no like.....

Posted Image

A man with a $$60 billion bounty on his head should not be messed with.

My rant:

Why did Merlin have to die?

I looked thru this thread and I looked at other threads. Can someone clue me in on this? :blink:

Thank you neo_x1

Oh and my Rant,

People that feel compelled to point out spelling mistakes that people make in forum post. :P

Spelling mistakes aren't too bad, but typos are REALLY annoying because they could have easily been avoided by looking at what you're typing. That doesn't irk you that someone expects you to read their typo-riddled statement, not having the nettiquette to check for such simple errors?

As long as I can understand what they are trying to say it does not bother me. My brain can handle small challenges. :lol:

EDIT: Like I said small challenges. :lol: Thx Intra ;)

Edited by KRAM

Guest fragged one

here's my rant...

democrats and republicans...

i'm so sick of them! they are both raping this country of it's origins, and calling it a party! i'm sick of their we'll said this, but we'll do that attitude. i'm sick of them abusing powers given to them by the constitution. i'm REALLY sick of the term 'living document'. i'm sick of those ignorant enough to be die-hard supporters of either party. these are the people that are seemingly incapable of thinking for themselves.

what i'm MOST sick of? having to point this out! i guess some people really do follow the motto 'ignorance is bliss'.

Another rant......

The Minnesota Vikings :rolleyes:

just their existance is enough fuel for my rant on how they suck :rolleyes:

Guest fragged one

Another rant......

The Minnesota Vikings :rolleyes:

just their existance is enough fuel for my rant on how they suck :rolleyes:

:yikes:

the vikings rock!!!

you will die for that remark!!!

i guess some people really do follow the motto 'ignorance is bliss'.

Damn dude!! I thought I was the only one noticing.

You would have though with so much info floating around that folks would be able to open their eyes. :erm:

Guest fragged one

rant...the green bay packers

can brett favre be any more overrated?! anyone? did i miss the memo here??!! here's a hint: GET A NEW QUARTERBACK!!!

oh, and what is this? i have to pay extra sales tax to pay for the renovation of lambeau field? what the hell??!!! i don't like the packers, i don't watch their games, and i will never see them at lambeau field...why am i paying for this? we don't own the packers, so why do we have to pay for it?

the packers just simply suck.

Another rant......

The Minnesota Vikings  :rolleyes:

just their existance is enough fuel for my rant on how they suck  :rolleyes:

:yikes:

the vikings rock!!!

you will die for that remark!!!

Well I'd rather go to NFC Playoffs and lose by some freakish plays than go 6-0 and finish 9-7 and lose the division with a loss @ Arizona :rolleyes: