Change Mode

Stop Supporting Ethnic Cleansing

moon

Can anybody post any American sources condemning this ?

Surely there must be some section of the mainstream American media that agrees with the rest of the world ? Anybody ?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably do the same thing you did to the native Americans - try and exterminate them from the face of the planet :rolleyes:

theres no such thing as a native american and its funny how western europe likes to use this as an example of the US being some evil society. Maybe you guys should read your history books on who founded "America"

Now on topic, why is there such a problem with a wall being built? Is it the location of the wall or the wall (which is more like a fence from the pics Ive seen) in general. I dont really see the problem with it at all, the US has a wall up protecting its southern border. People have a hard time accepting the destruction of palestinian homes but if they were in fact used to launch attacks or arms struggling (assuming Israel has proof) who cares? Im not going to be sympathetic to the cause of killing innocent Israeli people, if they only attacked the military then I may accept them as a legitimate independant movement but killing civilians no matter who it is should be avoided as much as possible.

Very simple, it's called "selective journalism." Reporters first write the story as they desire (not how it actually occured), then go out in the field to "collect evidence" of their illegitimate and pre-conceived conclusions. This tactic was used widely during the Vietnam conflict, and to this day reamins a powerful method for selling a highly biased sensationalist story to the groveling masses. Ever seen a Michael Moore film?

I used to want to be a photo-journalist, and this sort of "tunnel-vision" journalism is exactly how you are taught to get your story. I could go out, spend a few hours in the greater West L.A. area, and return with "evidence" that this is the most evil, corrupt, racist, elitest, diabolical, poverty stricken, plague infested, crap hole in America. I could also do the same, but find "evidence" supporting claims that this area is one of the most beautiful, healthy, wealthy, honest, hard working, non-segregated, intelligent communities on God's green earth. It's all in how one chooses to frame the shot.

No one is saying Israel is totally innocent, but they sure aren't guilty of much more than self-defence. As I've stated before, if Israel was TRUELY terrorists who were committing these ridiculus claims of ethnic cleansing, then every Palastinian would have been dead long ago, not to mention Israel would have carpet-nuked most of the middle-east. Israel would be flying planes into buildings, hijacking planes and blowing them up in the name of Adonai, sending brainwashed 13 year-old children to murder "infidels" in cafes and buses. Israel would be chanting and dancing in the streets demanding revenge for actions of their own fault, training children in the methods of hate and how to best inflict maximum death tolls on Muslims and Christians and anyone else who didn't agree with Judaism, they'd be brutally murdering athletes at Olympic and other sporting events around the world, they would have seized control of all the Middle-East's oil assets and force the world to see things "their way" or else, they'd be calling on Jews worldwide (who for the most part are highly educated, rich, and powerful) to overthrow their forms of government, and to commit gross acts of murder and terror to all who didn't comply. THOSE are the action of terrorists, however the reality is that Jews, Israeli's, and non-Muslims in general would like to be able to go out for coffe and not be blown into small pieces of charred flesh at the hands of crazed zealots.

Edited by Z10N

Israel is a state born out of terrorism against the British ....Begin was on the UK 's most wanted list for acts of terrorism ...

"selective history " as well as journalism ...methinks

why is there such a problem with a wall being built? Is it the location of the wall or the wall (which is more like a fence from the pics Ive seen) in general. I don't really see the problem with it at all

Posted Image

Just tough luck if the wall goes straight through your house and on your land , not only destroying your place of residence but also cutting you off completely from where you work , so your left a destitute refugee ...

nope don't see a problem myself either .....

The problem is that wall is built by the Israelis but does not follow any recognized border. If they were putting it up between their national border that would be one thing. But instead they are putting it around the illegal settlements in the west bank.

Ya know, being on the UK's most wanted list isn't always a considerred a bad thing here in the USA. Like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. Not a very persuasive argument IMO. :mrgreen:

Israel is a state born out of terrorism against the British ....Begin was on the UK 's most wanted list for acts of terrorism ...

"selective history  " as well as journalism ...methinks

I don't know where you came up with that load of :soapbox: #%^*! , but Israel was a nation born of post Holocaust Jews (mostly women and children) who immigrated to Israel in hope of escaping the autocracies of Nazi Europe.

Oh, I'm sorry, exscuse me, I forgot, it was the JEWS fault that the Holocaust occured since they were "terrorising" the White race, yes it's always out fault. :rolleyes:

Actually if YOU would read up on the history of Israel's founding, and the history of "Palastinians," you'd see that the Palastinian people were by nature a militant and violent sect of Arab nations, they were subsequently kicked out of just about every Arab nation for what... oh yea, ACTS OF TERRORISM. They were herded into the land of Israel and the British were there acting as a police force. As Jews began to arrive, the British began to leave, and the aim of Palastinian terrorism was then shifted form an English target to a Jewish one. Why might you ask, well at the time the Palastinians had NO backing from the other Arab nations, the only people the Arabs hated more than the Palastinians were the Jews, so all of a sudden the Arab Middle-East did an about face on it's forign policy, and started supporting Palastians in the fight to "push every last Jew into the Mediterranean." To this day, that is mentality of the region.

Edited by Z10N

Ya know, being on the UK's most wanted list isn't always a considerred a bad thing here in the USA. Like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. Not a very persuasive argument IMO.

arf arf Edited by Tankus

Exactly on topic for this thread, Z10N, that's the perfect definition of ethnic cleansing. Finally someone defines the term in practical words. Those stinky old Palestinians weren't doing anything useful with the land, so who cares if we boot them out?

I can't understand why the Arab world hates us...

No, I never said boot them out, I said "if they weren't there," what would the situation be like.

If you notice I also presented a situation where the Jews were not present in the region, but you said nothing about that, odd huh?

i dont think you asked what the situation would be like if the jews weren't there, I think you TOLD us what the situation would be like...

History of Palestine

A Jewish state in Palestine was on the cards for the Zionist's way before the holocaust ...

1904 the Fourth Zionist Congress decided to establish a national home for Jews in Argentina.

1906 the Zionist congress decided the Jewish homeland should be Palestine.

Edited by Tankus

Exactly on topic for this thread, Z10N, that's the perfect definition of ethnic cleansing. Finally someone defines the term in practical words. Those stinky old Palestinians weren't doing anything useful with the land, so who cares if we boot them out?

No, I never said boot them out, I said "if they weren't there," what would the situation be like.

If you notice I also presented a situation where the Jews were not present in the region, but you said nothing about that, odd huh?

i dont think you asked what the situation would be like if the jews weren't there, I think you TOLD us what the situation would be like...
Yep, that was a statement, not a question, nothing wrong with that, but what's your point?

BTW, I gotta say everyone is in my "cool-book" andgets a gold star for for contributing to an excellent but touchy topic while remaining completely civil. Keep it up... some of you get 2 gold stars since I know it's a challange for ya. :P :beer:

:D

A Jewish state in Palestine was on the cards for the Zionist's way before the holocaust ...

1904 the Fourth Zionist Congress decided to establish a national home for Jews in Argentina.

1906 the Zionist congress decided the Jewish homeland should be Palestine.

Uhh, yea, of course, Israel IS the homeland of the Jews, it's not our fault (or is it since we're such a militant terrorist people :shifty::rolleyes: ) that we were kick out of our home during something called the 'Diaspora.'

Probably do the same thing you did to the native Americans - try and exterminate them from the face of the planet :rolleyes:

theres no such thing as a native american and its funny how western europe likes to use this as an example of the US being some evil society. Maybe you guys should read your history books on who founded "America"
Ahh yes...revisionist history.

So the people who were there before, who had no "concept" of land ownership can simply be driven from where they had lived peacefully precisely BECAUSE they did not have the concept of land ownership.

but wait - the NATIVE American view is that NOBODY OWNS the land - we simply live on it. Ahhhh...but that is the view of the uneducated, we know better, we have schooling, so our will shall prevail....excellent. Now let's go to church and pray for all the sinners of the world....

Condescension is a bit more effective if your a bit more subtle......!

You sure are a master of twisting the words of others.

Soooo, back to topic, how about the fact that what Israel is doing (whether you agree with it or not) ISN'T ETHNIC CLEANSING!

Now on topic, why is there such a problem with a wall being built? Is it the location of the wall or the wall (which is more like a fence from the pics Ive seen) in general. I dont really see the problem with it at all, the US has a wall up protecting its southern border. People have a hard time accepting the destruction of palestinian homes but if they were in fact used to launch attacks or arms struggling (assuming Israel has proof) who cares? Im not going to be sympathetic to the cause of killing innocent Israeli people, if they only attacked the military then I may accept them as a legitimate independant movement but killing civilians no matter who it is should be avoided as much as possible.

a fence?

Posted Image

Ya know, being on the UK's most wanted list isn't always a considerred a bad thing here in the USA. Like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. Not a very persuasive argument IMO. :mrgreen:

yeah but have you noticed that those guys are dead?

Maybe th eUKs most wanted list ISA a dangerous list to be on after all...

Yes, I consider Israeli massacres as ethnic cleansing.

I know you all think I wear a stupid little moustache and like to stick my arm up in the air, but here's a post I made on another forum concerning this issue.

I am not a biased man, I am a man for peace.

My solution is so simple that it will never be implemented. Remove both Sharon and Arafat from any position of power. Keep the Israeli state, and create a Palestinian state. Have Jerusalem be administered like a sort of Washington, DC. Washington is not Virginia or Maryland, it is an autonomous entity. Let Jerusalem be patrolled by a UN peacekeeping force, and let it not be in Israel or Palestine. No nation would have possession, but it could still be a holy site for the Jew, the Muslim, and the Christian.

Yep, that was a statement, not a question, nothing wrong with that, but what's your point?

BTW, I gotta say everyone is in my "cool-book" andgets a gold star for for contributing to an excellent but touchy topic while remaining completely civil. Keep it up... some of you get 2 gold stars since I know it's a challange for ya. :P :beer:

:D

My point is that you are TELIN Gus about what would hapen - yet in alater post you say that journalists are trained to take an angle on a story (i.e. introduce personal bias,aka "the angle") then proceed to push that.

Seems to me you have decided how the territory would be BEFORE it happens.

how do you know this?

It seems to me that the whole thrust of your argument is based upon that supposition, which suggests maybe your argument is shaky

Yes, I consider Israeli massacres as ethnic cleansing.

I know you all think I wear a stupid little moustache and like to stick my arm up in the air, but here's a post I made on another forum concerning this issue.

I am not a biased man, I am a man for peace.

You're quite right, ISRAELI'S ARE GETTING MASSACRED.

Who was here first the Idigenous Or the ones who "found" America? And I don't have to read history books to know how my ancestors were very nearly exterminated. They are still some of the poorest and treated the worst. What was and has been done to them was extremely evil and it continues in ALOT of ways.

Lith good post and why do you think people consider you a Nazi? :(