Change Mode

Stop Supporting Ethnic Cleansing

moon

The U.S. media is always throwing out statistics and polls to influence viewers one way or the other, this is just the same.

And the media is mostly Jew-owned, so how do you think they paint their bias?

Will someone please post a link to back me up that doesn't come from an anti-Jewish site? I really don't want to post a link from a despicable racist site, but the description of the media is dead-on, even though I don't support the agenda of the tool racists who disseminated the truth about the media.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the media is mostly Jew-owned, so how do you think they paint their bias?

Will someone please post a link to back me up that doesn't come from an anti-Jewish site? I really don't want to post a link from a despicable racist site, but the description of the media is dead-on, even though I don't support the agenda of the tool racists who disseminated the truth about the media.

"Jew-owned."

Spoken like a true Anti-Semite.

So where's the list of Jews who own most of the media corporations?

Silly Zion. Of course, throw the requisite "anti-Semite" tag at me. Read my post where I'm asking for a link to the owners of the media without coming from a neo Nazi site. Look up the owners of the major newspapers and TV networks, they are mostly Jews. This is why if one or two Israelis died , it is on the front page, but 1,000 dead Palestinians might make it to page 16.

Jew is not a derogatory word. A Jew is Jewish. Why is calling someone by the faith that they are considered racist?

OK, from now on, should I say a Hebrew?

I wizz on PC speak, I say it like I mean.

Those are some pretty accurate numbers "1,000 Palastinians." :rolleyes:

The truth is more like "50 Israeli's murdered in cafe by 14 year old suicide bomber," then the article will go on to express that "Israel launched retaliatory attacks against known terrorist hide-outs killing 15 Palastinian militants, and 10 Palastinians were caught in the crossfire, and were either killed or wounded."

I'd still like to see that list of supposed "Jew-owned" media channels.

Edited by Z10N

I can see that the Israeli hard Right have found the polls shocking. Nevertheless, the source of the report is the BBC, not the American press, no matter who owns it. If anybody wants to discredit the polls go ahead and do it if you can. Who knows, you may even find that some Israeli Arab citizens were asked for an opinion ?

Knocking down somebody's house isn't 'forced emigration' ? Ordering them out of the country if they marry isn't 'forced emigration' ? Destroying their infrastucture isn't 'forced emigration' ? Building a wall across their homeland and not letting them pass isn't 'forced emigration' ? Erecting illegal settlements in their territory isn't 'forced emigration' ? Stop me, somebody, before I get round to 'genocide'.

Edit; Listen to the voices of the Israelis, not the hard Right Israelis.

Edited by moon

I can see that the Israeli hard Right have found the polls shocking. Nevertheless, the source of the report is the BBC, not the American press, no matter who owns it. If anybody wants to discredit the polls go ahead and do it if you can. Who knows, you may even find that some Israeli Arab citizens were asked for an opinion ?

How would you know, no one here is Israeli.

The fact is the article was pure propaganda. Any halfway valid poll will include stats such as the number of people polled, their demographic, and a margin of error. These are nowhere to be found, neither is the name of the author so that one could check his/her background.

If Israeli Arab citizens were polled then that just further validates my poiint that the poll is grossly bias. Of course Arabs are against the so called "occupation." What is more interesting still is that if the poll was taken of Israeli Arabs, then that would mean a good 30% of Arab Israeli's (according to the biased poll) actually support the "occupation."

By the way, it's pretty difficult to occupy your own country.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=occupation

Stop me, somebody, before I get round to 'genocide'.

seems you stopped yourself for which i'm most grateful as it appears you've got things turned around a bit....

sorry if i don't reply but i really must try to get a bit of zzzzz's :snooze:

If Israeli Arab citizens were polled then that just further validates my poiint that the poll is grossly bias.

They may even have polled some Israelis who have Arab friends. They may even have polled some Israelis whose children mix with Arab Israeli kids. Yep, it's biased alright. They polled some people who don't think like you.

Knocking down somebody's house isn't 'forced emigration' ? Ordering them out of the country if they marry isn't 'forced emigration' ? Destroying their infrastucture isn't 'forced emigration' ? Building a wall across their homeland and not letting them pass isn't 'forced emigration' ? Erecting illegal settlements in their territory isn't 'forced emigration' ? Stop me, somebody, before I get round to 'genocide'.

Edit; Listen to the voices of the Israelis, not the hard Right Israelis.

Ok, I'll do it for you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=genocide

Again, Israel is not in violation.

To put it bluntly, if Israel wanted to, they could kill every Palastinian in 24 hours. That would be systematic, and THAT would be genocide. Has Israel done this... no, on the contrary, in fact Israel is trying to aid Palastein in the founding of a Palastinian nation.

Again, Israel is not in violation.

'Israel' isn't in violation of anything. The Israeli hard Right , to which you would seemingly like to belong, most certainly is. Fortunately, you don't represent the majority of Israelis.

They may even have polled some Israelis who have Arab friends. They may even have polled some Israelis whose children mix with Arab Israeli kids. Yep, it's biased alright. They polled some people who don't think like you.

It doesn't matter whom they polled, the results are BS.

The reality is, you can't get 70% of any large demographic to agree on anything unless the polling is skewed.

P.S. I'm still waiting on that list.

'Israel' isn't in violation of anything. The Israeli hard Right , to which you would seemingly like to belong, most certainly is.  Fortunately, you don't represent the majority of Israelis.

Oh, I don't huh. Hmm, well remind me if you will, how many times have you traveled to the Mid-East or Israel to observe the situation for yourself? How many relatives do you have living in Israel? Do you have a step-father who is married to a Jew (my mother) and who is a native Iranian, who's lived in Israel as an Arab for more than 10 years, and who condems the actions of militant Palastinians after witnesing their terror in many ocassions?

You sure claim to know and understand a lot about the situation for someone who's never been there.

I wish to see a Palastinian nation living BESIDE, and not INSTEAD of Israel, and Palastinians and Jews lining peacefully as neighbors as the VAST MAJORITY DO, not killing each other as a very small minority do.

I'm NO WHERE near the Israeli hard right, you have much to learn and more yet to properly understand on this topic.

I'm a somewhat observant Jew, living in America, married to a Catholic, the step-son of an Iranian, with a Arab-Muslim for a extremely close best friend, who donates large sums of money each year to both Israeli and Palastinian efforts towards peace... yea, that's the sign of a militant ultra right-wing fundamentalist Israeli. :blink:

Edited by Z10N

I wish to see a Palastinian nation living BESIDE, and not INSTEAD of Israel, and Palastinians and Jews lining peacefully as neighbors as the VAST MAJORITY DO, not killing each other as a very small minority do.

Glad to hear it. You and me both and the majority of Israelis.

Posted Image

Which is where we came in.

Israeli helicopters pounded the refugee camp of Rafah in the Gaza strip with missiles and machine gun fire today, killing at least 12 Palestinians as troops searched houses in the largest Israeli offensive in Gaza in years.

The death toll was expected to rise, with doctors saying they knew of two more bodies they were unable to collect because of heavy shooting.

Trapped residents said they huddled in the innermost rooms of their homes as bullets rained outside. Others tried to flee to safer ground. At least 34 Palestinians were wounded, including eight who were in critical condition.

Israel says it is targeting the Rafah refugee camp, on the border with Egypt, to destroy arms-smuggling tunnels and hunt Palestinian militants. Security officials said earlier this week the army also plans to widen an Israeli patrol road between the camp and Egypt, which would entail demolishing rows of nearby houses.

Last week, Israel destroyed about 100 houses near the patrol road, making more than 1,000 Palestinians homeless and drawing worldwide condemnation, including rare criticism from the United States.

Independent ...(UK newspaper)

Remind me again why the Palestinians are in "refugee camps"? Did they go there as a result of something Israel did? Where were their homes before they were refugees? :erm:

Towns and villages ethnically cleansed by the Israelis

Long list, takes a while. Hit 'stop'

At least 19 Palestinians were killed in Rafah camp, including several gunmen and two children hanging out washing.

Commentators say it is the biggest armoured operation in the densely populated coastal strip since Israel captured it in the 1967 war.

Palestinian officials have called for more international pressure on Israel to stop what they describe as an escalation in Rafah camp.

"We now require the international community and the UN in particular to take the necessary practical steps to stop this Israeli campaign of killing Palestinians and demolishing their houses," said Labour Minister Ghassan Khatib.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_ea...ast/3725161.stm

Posted Image

Can anybody post any American sources condemning this ?

Edited by moon

Amnesty International report

But Amnesty has called on Israel to halt demolitions immediately

It's report says that Israel's "collective punishments have extended to buildings only tenuously linked to Palestinian armed attackers".

House demolitions were linked to Israeli intentions to take over West Bank and Gaza land, it said.

It described the practices as "grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention" and "war crimes".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/3724361.stm

Edited by moon

No matter what anyone says..... there will be those that say its ok to bash someone's house down to rubble and that Israel is the innocent victim trying to protect themselves. No one is innocent...

Besides Z10n, don't give me that crossfire crud.... half the times, those deaths to civilians are intentional. And yes i've been to the middle east to see with my own eyes, and have relatives who have been in Israel/Palestine. In fact one of my uncles lives in Lebanon.... and hop and step away.

God, he doesn't care much for what 70% of Israelis think either. It will backfire on him.

Edit;

Tankus, a counter to your previous link, perhaps.

Arab-American Committee

There are approximately three million Arab Americans living in all 50 states. In these times, every voter counts and candidates are recognizing the importance of the Arab-American vote. In fact, the Arab American vote is now recognized and actively pursued. While many community members already do vote and their votes have impacted close races, we must all not only register to vote but also vote in the presidential and congressional elections. Arab Americans need to speak out on behalf of the issues that are of concern to them and support candidates who will represent these wishes when serving elective office. We can make a difference in federal, state, and local elections.

Edited by moon

Wow we have alot of hypocrites here.  

I am sure alot of folks were PO'ed when the 9/11 attacks happened, wanted revenge on those responsible.  So did President Bush, so a coalition group led by the USA marched into Afghanistan murdering terrorist suspects.  Yay! for the good guys so far.  Here we have a similar situation in terms of terrorism, Palestinians are blowing up explosives in crowed markets, in busses....anywhere busy.  Yet when Israel does anything to go stop these attacks Israel is seen as the bad guys.

I guess it is ok if terrorism happens to other people though, as long as it does not happen to us...right  :rolleyes:

I response to an earlier post, I'm not Jewish and Israel has my support.

That isn't the half of it!

Imagine if some portion of an ethnic group within America was carrying out daily acts of murder and terrorism against the government or any other group of Americans, how do you think we'd respond?

The U.S. would deport or excute every perpetratior without blinking an eye.

The Palastinian people are governed (if you could call it that) by officials who are supported by other Arab nations who's number one goal in their lifetime is to exterminate the Hebrew people, I am awe-struck by the level of patience and humanity displayed by Israel.

Imagine if some portion of an ethnic group within America was carrying out daily acts of murder and terrorism against the government or any other group of Americans, how do you think we'd respond?

Probably do the same thing you did to the native Americans - try and exterminate them from the face of the planet :rolleyes: