Change Mode

Stop Supporting Ethnic Cleansing

moon

As far as the history of the region goes, when did Israel become the Jewish 'homeland'?  Are we talking biblical times or are we talking about the events of the 20th century?

If the Palestinians did not have a 'homeland', who was living in Palestine before the creation of modern Israel?  Were these not 'Palestinians'?

Originally the land was settled by the Canaanites (the Hewbrew people), and this was all very early in the Biblical timeline, this land became the Kingdom of Judea and then Israel. (this is obviously a very condensed version). After the Diaspora, Israel was free reighn forChristian and Mostly Muslim conquerors. The name Palestine came to be after many Palastinians (etymology means "nomad, wanderer, one without a homeland"), were kicked out of other Arab nations for "civil unrest." Israel was a Jewish homeland long before the term "Palastine" even existed.
Good post Zion,the oldest deed or contract to prove that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews is right here in the bible below. David purchased it for sacrifice,paid in full. I would say the one with the oldest deed wins. This place that King David purchased was owned by a man and bought by David. Good history Zion. People ask for proof, but proof is only realized and understood by those that accept it.

1Ch 21:22 Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the LORD: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people.

1Ch 21:23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all.

1Ch 21:24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the LORD, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.

1Ch 21:25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.

1Ch 21:26 And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

1Ch 21:27 And the LORD commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.

1Ch 21:28 At that time when David saw that the LORD had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.

1Ch 21:29 For the tabernacle of the LORD, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon.

1Ch 21:30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the LORD.

And not only did David buy it for proof ,but God gave it to the Jews for free.So it was first gave to them by the creator . Then bought by man ,so it could not be disputed.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look back through this thread you'll find plenty of evidence to support the topic title and also plenty to indicate that I am not anti-semitic. What you wont find is any evidence from yourself. Lots of personal opinion, but no evidence whatsoever.

Moon I have to disagree with you on this one, you have`nt made many if (any) at all statements that would lead any of us here that you are not anti-semetic ! I may be wrong and if so I appoligize now, but by reading from the start of this thread to the last one you have made . It appears that you hate the jewish people with a vengence. Now the proof of contract is on the table that Israel belongs to the Jew. And posession is 9 /10 of the law. So find us a contract that states that the P`s own this land,be sure to do it by proof. Thanks and have a good day

OK everybody, you've seen for yourselves the mindset of the extreme Right. Slander, fabrication, phantom evidence, theo-nonsense, links to nowhere. If you even think about it next time Congress, or Parliament, or whoever is debating sending billions to support Sharon and the Settlement Movement then the thread has acheived something. The ethnic cleansing is being carried out in your name and with your money by the Israeli Right wing. The majority of Israelis want it stopped.

I'm signing out of this 'debate' and I hope that there won't be any further atrocities to justify a new one.

Thanks for the input.

OK everybody, you've seen for yourselves the mindset of the extreme Right. Slander, fabrication, phantom evidence, theo-nonsense, links to nowhere. If you even think about it next time Congress, or Parliament, or whoever is debating sending billions to support Sharon and the Settlement Movement then the thread has acheived something. The ethnic cleansing is being carried out in your name and with your money by the Israeli Right wing. The majority of Israelis want it stopped.

I'm signing out of this 'debate' and I hope that there won't be any further atrocities to justify a new one.

Thanks for the input.

sending money to Israel supports Israel, not any one man or any one movement. Ethnic cleansing is being attempted by both sides, you know it and I know it its impossible to imply that one side is right and one is wrong.

I must say that this forum is not like most I have been on. At least people here will try to give some evidence as to what they believe. Even though I may not agree with some of the belief`s and statements made here,I must say it has been very informative . I have learned from this very thread,and hope that all depart with dignity including myself. A good debate is holsome for all that read and post with the intent to learn something and not just to teach others. Thanks for letting me be a part of your debate. Moon I must say you seem to be a very learned person,as to say the same of Zion . So thanks again . Good luck

Edited by eze16