Change Mode

Stop Supporting Ethnic Cleansing

moon

Who mentioned anything about number of posts made? The number of posts one has made has no bearing on you insulting them or not.

Now back to the point....

Your pride in your country is admirable. Your pride in those that have served and died for your country is even more admirable :) I would point out though that you are not the only person to have family and friends die in service of their country. Us little non-Americans also fight in wars too ;)

Where we really seem to disagree is on the issue of . I hold the view that our governments have done more harm to world peace than good. (Moon would disagree with me on that). As for alternatives to those of the right wing war mongers running our 2 countries - I would like to see the 'proper' authority, the UN, in Iraq. Not some gung ho, under qualified yahoo's who think they are in a John Wayne movie. Nor some wannabe nazi's who take pleasure from torturing prisoners. I want the coalition of death and destruction to leave Iraq and let those with the smarts to do the job properly take over. Hopefully our leaders will do a good job of begging for Kofi's forgiveness and it will happen sooner rather than later.

Finally, I feel I have the right to criticise OUR leaders when it is their policies that are making this world unsafe for my kids to grow up in. Nobody here has a monopoly on opinions and who has the right to give them. If you have made 1 post or a million posts, you have an equal right to express your opinion - just try and give it without the personal insults please :)

Sir ,you make claims and remarks about others ,but don`t like them made to you ! If I srael is so bad ,then (proof ) why does Jordan have millions of P`s pinned up in a fence ?? Why does Syria and the other bordering countries around The great State of Israel,keep the same people pinned up in refugee camps. This is why = The P`s will not work ,they breed and lay around all day with nothing to do but be taught Propaganda ,and how to hate USA and Israel,because we don`t believe Ishmael was Abrahams promise child. The bible called Ishmael a mad man,and so are the offspring,with a few acceptions ?? These other countries are just waiting for the P`s to have a place so they can send their problems there. Why don`t you read up and study before you accuse The GREAT state of ISRAEL ,GOD`s people mindless killers. I got a plan so here is somewhere to start,OK . Plan 1 = take a little of the desert from each of the countries,it is all desert anyhow,especially the countries that have the P`s pinned up .Put a little money in the pot,help them get started and give them a country of their own,I am sure there is enough land not in use of these countries,that they can all come together and give it to the P`s .This way all will be happy, but they won`t do that because they all want to see Israel brought to it`s knees. Let`s let Israel keep all the trouble there and not help out at all ,because we really want Israel to handle the problem. Check into this and you will see that it is true. The P`s have given trouble and still do give trouble to ALL that is near them. Maybe you don`t like my plan but at least I got one ,besides crying and critisizing Israel. This way all could pitch in and help even you,I know I would. Now let me hear a plan from you that does not do away with Israel,that makes sense ??? Now if you want to continue crying about the ones diagreeing with you just don`t come to the thread,you guy`s started it now give a reasonable plan ???? Thanks so much for your time

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we've been funding Israel for 50 years, and it isn't the administration, it's the people; considering that the top 1% of wealthy Americans fund 22% of this country's expense, it's no wonder why the country is Pro-Israel, who's the richest racial-ethnic-religious group in America... it's us Jews.

Well, we've been funding Israel for 50 years, and it isn't the administration, it's the people

The evidence from the Israeli press is that Israelis want out of Palestine. We've been over this point twice before and you still don't like to accept it. Generations change. The Israeli , and Palestinian, warmongers are growing old. New people, new ideas, give them a crack at it. The polls say that Israel wants out. Support the new Israel.

eze16,

Sir ,you make claims and remarks about others ,but don`t like them made to you

personal insults over the internet ain't really my bag so not sure where you got that idea :angel:

I do not advocate the 'doing away' with Israel and haven't seen anyone else suggesting it. Perhaps you could show me an example that substantiates your claim :blink: . However, I do advocate that they retreat to the borders recognised by the international community and stop bulldozing families out of their homes and livlihoods and I do advocate that they stop their state sanctioned assassinations. Once they have done that, then they might find that they have the support of the world and not just America.

Aye to that. The pre-1967 borders are the U.N.s goal. As John44 pointed out, also acceptable to the Palestinians.

Well then, all we need to do is convince the Israeli government and Z10N and we're done. :rolleyes:

I can't blame Z1ON for his outlook anymore than I would that of a Palestinian poster if their were one. Having to endure the crap both parties do over there is sure to add a certain 'tint' to your perspective. The whole thing is a bloody mess and is gonna take wholesale changes in attitude of the leadership on both sides before there is any real prospect of peace.

Some may have done, 'rock, but they'd stand out from the crowd if Israel withdrew and America allowed U.N peacekeepers in. Everbody would want them hunted down, moderate Palestinians too.

Some may have done, 'rock, but they'd stand out from the crowd if Israel withdrew and America allowed U.N peacekeepers in. Everbody would want them hunted down, moderate Palestinians too.

It might

But it still would not stop them.

'rock, you must think that optimism is an eye disease. :rolleyes:

Nope..

Just taking their quotes to heart.

They will not be satisfied until ALL Israelis are dead.

I guess I am old fashioned and believe what good is a terrorist if he is not an honest terrorist :mrgreen:

Where does this stuff come from, One2 ? Wouldn't raids on Israel by Palestinian terrorists based in Syria make the big news ?

maybe you should check where the hq's of hamas etc are..they are all based in Syria and Lebanon the last time I checked, though it could have changed but I doubt it. Hell, Hamas used to have offices in downtown Damascus.

Offices ? Do they constitute more than a few forcibly exiled Palestinians with typewriters ?

why dont you go find out because its hard to shift through the garbage but from what ive read it was essentially where suicide bombings and rocket attacks were orchestrated.