Change Mode

How To Sound Smart

Chas47448

Funny stuff.

You can always rely on the old "think outside of the box" or "you have to drill down to the problem."

Gawd am I sick of hearing those phrases used at meetings.

Yep, including the sequestration of free and fair reportage and those circumspect in their policies and behaviors. :rolleyes:

Yep, including the sequestration of free and fair reportage and those circumspect in their policies and behaviors. :rolleyes:

that's called functional organizational flexibility ;):mrgreen:

You know what?,

I'm really fatigued with peter-assed citizens who can't even make the effort to express themselves and then turn around and sneer at people who accomplish something slightly more than they do.

I

You know what?,

I'm really fatigued with peter-assed citizens who can't even make the effort to express themselves and then turn around and sneer at people who accomplish something slightly more than they do.

I

Now that sounds smart :mrgreen:

You know what?,

I

systematized management time-phase? :huh:

You know what?,

I

There's a difference between having an extensive vocabulary and using meaningless cliches ( as demonstrated in the links ) though Iain - or am I getting the wrong of the stick?

How to bug the speaker in question and answer part.

Sir: I am of average intelligence. When you said that we would integrate the systemitized sytem and that it would be monitored by the logistical force, and that this policy is third-generation and there are no options not to do this but we have to because the programming is here and the concept is now and that you are making a contigency plan to monitor all phases of the program, what did you mean?

I always got myself in trouble, especially if it was the mayor of the city I worked for or the city manager.

You know what?,

I

Peter-assed. That sounds like an interesting word. Is that of Canadian or American derivation?

Here in Oz we also have some interesting words. One which springs to mind fairly readily is :filtered:.