Change Mode

Spybot

Hey neighbor! :)

Ya its too bad that this will be the last release of spybot it is a pretty good program. But I hope they do keep it updated. It has always worked flawlessly for me. I only use ad-aware and spybot together they are pretty good. I wish I could find more that suit me but I can only find ones that work crappier or run while you are working and I like it to scan when I want not all the time. The only other that I liked was pest patrol. But it costs money and I am not looking to buy.

Edited by kooldude132

Hi ya Kool,

One thing about it is that it is no longer a Beta version.

I use it & Adaware as well along with a few more. Spyware Guard & Blaster, CW Shredder, HJT, IE Privacy Keeper, Bazooka Scanner, Stinger, Spy Remover, Avast Scanner & Keylogger Hunter.

Of course, last but not least, NAV.

Works for me. :mrgreen:

Take care,

Hawk :beer:

Is this version 1.3 rc 5 that you are talking about? That's the version I currently have installed.

Nope...this is the final version...the one you have is the Beta version. ;)

Go here:

http://majorgeeks.com/download2471.html

Hope this helps...note the uninstall item in the description.

Regards,

Thanks, Hawk.

Incidentally, the "uninstall item in the description" says and I quote: 'Please uninstall previous versions before uninstalling'.

Right, as soon I find out how to uninstall it twice, I'll be up-to-date. ;)

Incidentally, the "uninstall item in the description" says and I quote: 'Please uninstall previous versions before uninstalling'.

Right, as soon I find out how to uninstall it twice, I'll be up-to-date. ;)

Yup, I noticed that too. :lol:

I think it meant to say "Installing" or as least I hope it did. :woot:

Regards,

Edited by Hawk

All my waiting has finally been rewarded. Just uninstalled 1.2, cleared out the remains, downloaded & installed 1.3, and I'm pleased with it. I'm not using any of the automated tools (Tea Timer or IE blocker) but it works every bit as well as 1.2 did for me. Maybe one of these days I'll check out Tea Timer, etc., but for now I'm pleased with the end result... :) -kd5-

Maybe one of these days I'll check out Tea Timer, etc., but for now I'm pleased with the end result... :) -kd5-

Yup...know what you mean kd, I tried TeaTimer in the Beta version & had a lot of problems with it. ;)

Haven't enabled it yet but probably will give it try soon. :mrgreen:

Regards,