Change Mode

can somebody tell me how to git rid of Win32; Nimda [Drp] virus. I found it in C\WINDOWS\system32\PAV.SIG file. I tried to repair with my avast virus program, but came back can not repair, so I moved to virus chest. can I just delete.

I tried housecall, and it found 3 files infected with trojans. It come up as Troj Small.M---non cleanable---C\Documents & Settings\rich. But it didnt show the Nimda virus, is that because I still have it in the virus vault. Can I delete the trojan files without messing my pc up. thank you

I have deleted the 3 trojan files OK, everything seems to be allright so far. The patch you recomended , I cant download, I am running explorer 6.0 . I still have the Nimda virus sitting in my virus vault. What should I do about it, and how can I keep from gitting it again.

I deleted Nimda virus from my avast virus vault, think ill try a different virus program, avast did not warn me about the trojans or nimda virus, any idea on a free program to try. Also has anyone ever had trouble with xupiter & Lop.com taking over there computer. I fought it for 2 weeks trying to get it off my pc, but it would not let go. I had to reformat my hard drive and start all over again, lost everything. No idea where it came from, it just showed up in my task bar. Thanks :help:

I went to those sites, and I am amazed by what some people can do to screw other people up and be legal about it. There should be a law against this sort of thing. Is anybody there, does anybody care. At least now if I get xupiter again ill know what happened. Thanks for all the help and information. GOD BLESS :angry:

I went to those sites, and I am amazed by what some people can do to screw other people up and be legal about it. There should be a law against this sort of thing. Is anybody there, does anybody care. At least now if I get xupiter again ill know what happened. Thanks for all the help and information. GOD BLESS :angry:

You could tell all your friends about spyware and that would help!! :) v