Sign in to follow this  
Cougar_Pflow

Canada Choose Not To Participate

Guest Deuces Wild

You are right Volt. I never should have posted that subtle insult. But that means that his is justified? Somewhat of a double standard.

Edited by Deuces Wild

I said nothing rude, mean, or out of line at all. I said

Deuce is a, oh my it's a "french" word.

Duece is in fact a derivative of the french word deux meaning "two". I see nothing at all wrong with that.

I have nothing to apologise for. I have no ill will towards you. It is you that seems to keep coming at me. I am not condemning people simply because of their nationalities in this thread, I was trying to make light of what has become rather mean spirited. You can troll or pick a fight with someone else. I aint bitting tonight.

I'm not saying anything is justified at all.

What I am saying is the continued :filtered: for tat will never work.

When you engage in a political thread on an open forum one should expect some bumps and bruises. god knows I take my share!! its no big deal!!

Guest Deuces Wild

I said nothing rude, mean, or out of line at all. I said  Duece is in fact a derivative of the french word deux meaning "two". I see nothing at all wrong with that.

Yeah, right. And all I did was ask you about your nationality.

At least I was man enough to admit when I was wrong.

Edited by Deuces Wild

Guest Donna

Only brown stuff we have is what the dogs left as they walked by! :blink::blink:

Anyone seen my ladder? :help:

Has anyone seen my ladder, It got lost in the crap!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:help: me :blushing:

Lighten up folks....take a deep breath, have a glass of cognac...ooops....can't do that...it's on the boycott list... :mrgreen:

Why does the New French Navy have glass bottom boats???

So they can see the Old French Navy.... :lol::lol:

My ancestry is English, Scottish, Swedish and Irish. Three of those countries are not joining in the war, so my boycott list will be...hmmmmm

No more Scotch

No more ..what comes from Sweden....Sardines, blondes, OK...both

And from Ireland...let me think....aha....no more Lucky Charms...

That should do it....

:drool: mmmmm Whiskey..

It's to cold up there Volt. I think I'll just stay here in Central Florida, sit on the patio (80 degrees today) and sip my Crown Royal Reserve Special Blend.

:mrgreen:

Edited by thehulk18

Guest Donna

TeeHee, Hey Greenman, Thanks for the laugh!!!

I aint boycotting anything!

Edited by Donna

Gobble Gobble!! :P v

http://www.maltadvocate.com/all_american/s...ry_1/index.html

"Sure they want me to keep costs down," says Russell, "and I know that that aspect of the business makes sense, but Austin Nichols, our parent company, always tells me that no matter how I want to keep costs down, I can’t do it if it means the whiskey will change in any way, shape, or form. Any penny-pinching that alters Wild Turkey just won’t be tolerated."

My ancestry is English, Scottish, Swedish and Irish.  Three of those countries are not joining in the war, so my boycott list will be...hmmmmm

Is Scotland not part of the UK anymore Hulk? :mrwinky:

Who is the guy up front wearing the kilt and blowing on the bagpipes when they set off to do battle? :P

Edited by Inprofile

Why does the New French Navy have glass bottom boats???

So they can see the Old French Navy.... :lol::lol:

How do you pick out a French army veteran?

Tan armpits

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

My Thoughts:

I don't want to go to war.

Since we're going to war lets get on with it and kick some ---.

Bush is an ----- (superb spokesman/ Idiot) your choice as it's only an opinion.

I do support our troops.

I expect me, Bush, and our troops to defend my right to free speech, freedom, and to disagree with about half the bozos here.

Lets kick aaaa, get it done, and we can be diplomatic later. Since we've missed the boat on that at the moment. :)

Guest Donna
:mrgreen: You only disagree with half the bozo's? Which half, I'll disagreewith the others, dont want anyone feeling left out now. :mrgreen::rofl::laugh:

Well I figure if I never specify which half it will be hard to proved flaming. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Have a safe night all.

Edited by shogan191

My final thoughts:

I am upset over the actions of the governments of France and Canada and will exercise my right to boycott their products. I will also refuse to travel to those countries for vacation.

I no longer view Canada as a friend of the US. I am certainly disappointed in them. France has never really been our ally, so I was not as disappointed by their actions.

Yes, I said I was a French bigot (when someone directly asked me if I was a bigot) based on them plunging us into this war. My defiinition does not mean I hate the french or the french people. If you see it that way, that is your problem and that is your world. But don't tell me what *I* think.

Its a shame you see it like that. It is not the Canadian people who made the choice to fight in the war, it was a spineless, bleeding heart politician half a world away that made the choice. Our people have fought and died side by side in many wars and it truley is a shame that America is turning their backs to the Canadian people, who just several years ago, embraced America as it was going through one of its most trying times in history. In Ottawa they don't seem to understand the full extent of their decisions and don't realize even supporting the war, without sending troops is still better then being opposed to the war. Sure as hell though the second someone in Ottawa screws up, people start lining up for the American bandwagon and trash Canada. I know that I would die for my American brothers if I had to, but the beaurocracy is so abhorrent here it is not even funny.

Guest Waffel

Also don't forget the European countries, including France (!), will probably vote a UN resolution after this is behind us, in which they will agree to participate in the costs to rebuild Iraq.

Since the States have already chosen a company to lead this, this means we all will invest in the American economy. :D That does count for something doesn't it? ;) Well, if it doesn't, I don't know what will.

You guys out there who want to boycot, go ahead. I for one will not boycot American products, just because there are some people that do not feel the same way about all this. :)

Regards,

W.

Edited by Waffel