Intratech

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest kroz54

thanks mariol but i hope to be replacing this crappy computer this fall then well see how i do then. right now im stuck with this lowend hunk of junk.

seriously this computer has run very well for me never had any problems at all.

Edited by kroz54

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes but your HDDs are performing perfectly, to get your read and write speeds so close to the same numbers is what we would all like to do. Seems that the newer controllers and the new SATA2 drives give more to one or the other.

Nice scores dunce! :beer:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SERprise

here's my ATTO score:

Posted Image

4 Hitachi 7k80 SATAII drives in Raid 0 @ 64k

x c, how the hell you get yours to write like that?? I am a newb to raid.. all I did was set up the basic raid 0 setup on my NF4 board and set it to 64k... i dont know what settings to even use.. 64 right?? what else should I change?? ncq on or off?? anyway.. lemme know, that write is crazy, take like less than a minute to install a damn game, assuming the cd drive could keep up :lol:

Edited by SERprise

• 2 weeks later...

here's my ATTO score:

Posted Image

4 Hitachi 7k80 SATAII drives in Raid 0 @ 64k

x c, how the hell you get yours to write like that?? I am a newb to raid.. all I did was set up the basic raid 0 setup on my NF4 board and set it to 64k... i dont know what settings to even use.. 64 right?? what else should I change?? ncq on or off?? anyway.. lemme know, that write is crazy, take like less than a minute to install a damn game, assuming the cd drive could keep up :lol:

Thats the problem, the CD can't keep up, when setting up RAID 0 for performance, more drives the better, I am running 4 Samsung SATA2 drives all striped in the array. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...