Sign in to follow this  
MrToad

Two Questions...

is it possible to have someone just send me the patches for it? like the folders?

Sheesh--I had the same problem awhile back on our 98 pc...I found a link doing a google search for it...wish I still had the d/l link for it. Try googling unable to load macromedia shockwave..ect...It took me awhile...still didnt quite understand why it worked from a different link and not others...I had no use to update ..but the kids needed the update for some Lizzie McGuire thing on Disney.com...lol I found the support links on the site itself useless ...I wish I could help more :(

Sheesh--I had the same problem awhile back on our 98 pc...I found a link doing a google search for it...wish I still had the d/l link for it. Try googling unable to load macromedia shockwave..ect...It took me awhile...still didnt quite understand why it worked from a different link and not others...I had no use to update ..but the kids needed the update for some Lizzie McGuire thing on Disney.com...lol I found the support links on the site itself useless ...I wish I could help more :(

its alright...ill try that...because macromedia is :cencored: me off

Still Noting :pullhair: i let it sit on the download age overnight to see what'd it'd do and it was exactly the same as i left hit

:help:

Only thing I can think of is this:

Open Internet Explorer - tools - internet options - advanced - make sure (enable install on demand (other))

is checked.

Yo, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you do NOT want Install On Demand enabled. Good way to get hijacked or Gatored.
Just wanted to see if that was causing a problem with the install. Besides, if you are running spywareblaster or other such programs it should keep them gators out! Least I haven't gotten bit with it yet and I leave it checked.

Have you tried reloading Internet Explorer? I think that is what I had to do when I had the problem.

Have you tried reloading Internet Explorer? I think that is what I had to do when I had the problem.

nope, not sure how to do that safely..

One Pertaining to macromedia flash player

I had similar problem once before, where I already had something installed and it wouldn't download new version. I deleted old version from \WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\ and then it downloaded and installed with no problems.

Hope this helps.

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_...Q_20904503.html

Found this doing a google search---scroll down the page seems this person has same problem as you MrToad...seems it was resolved. Worth a try. (You dont need to sign up to see the solution...just scroll down the page...the replies are way down under the ads :shifty: )

Edited by Zowie

What os ( operating system) are you running Mr Toad?