Sign in to follow this  
bacterozoid

Who Is Jesus Christ?

:rofl: grunge star... you guys kill me...

Come on, Tracy, can't you picture Chris Cornell in the role of Jesus? He already had his song "Jesus Christ Pose". :)

Vedder would make a good Jesus too, I think.

lol they are both sexy especially Chris C swoon...

but I miss their long hair :erm:

You just crack me up in general Lithium.. the way your mind works sometimes is just hilarious... grunge star just made me laugh.... after the day I had at work I needed it thank ya :P

well i don't know about jesus but ive been known to be called God when i use my tounge :shifty:

M-25

Edited by invision

I was called every one of the one thousand names of god when I worked my oral magic.  :mrgreen:

Too bad I got old.

(where's the fishing smiley?)

ok i can see us getting a warning :lol:

Unecessary quote removed.

Edited by Ax Slinger

OK, I was just funning with Tracy, but I can see your point. But let's remember Ax's pinned post. We don't need to have mad boxed quotes. Just quote the part you are referring to.

About Jesus, I hear he saves. I guess he saved money on his insurance with Geico.

:P

Well, guess Jesus is a debatable character. I believe in him and his promises. Jesus is the son or God, the living flesh form of God and the savior. That is my belief, but I don't expect anyone to agree. As for my age, I'll send you a priv. mess. on that. After all a gal, never reveals her true age. (at least not in public)

Guest Donna

Hey, I am 39 this year, I aint old. :angry:

Do I look old to you!? Go dancin, you'll feel young again. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sorry, but 40 is old. OK, maybe it is just the start of old, but it is old.

And that goes for both sexes. OK, if I was a rich old 40ish dude, girls would come along for the rich.

And as far as women go, you're lying if you think that after squeezing out 3 or 4 kids and getting old, sorry, but you are nowhere near as hot as you were when you were 19 (and I went to hell after 27).

Face it, we are old. I hail the married people who are still married after 10+ years and all the kids, but that's just not for me.

Part of me wants to believe that the mysticism surrounding Jesus was contrived in an attempt to give people something to believe in, something to give their lives meaning. He may have been a real person for all I know, but as far as him being the son of God.......

The other part of me doesn't know, but will continue questioning the existence of such a deity. Hence, the agnosticism.

Male / 48.

-kd5-