Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrToad

!help!

AVG tells me i have a virus continously, i scan with it, and NAV, and still nothing.i keep getting a msg saying "trojan downloader ________"

then it tells me the file directory which is something like " C:\ system volume restore\_restore " something to that effect and i cannot fine out what it is

:help:

neither of those msgs are accurate. i will update them as soon as im sure what they say...

So, according to AVG, you have a virus, but according to Norton, you don't? Try downloading Ad-aware. See if that comes up with something. If that fails, run PC Pitstop's virus scanner. It could see if it really is there.

When you scan for viruses, disable system restore (XP and WinME). When your system is clean, set a new restore point.

When you scan for viruses, disable system restore (XP and WinME). When your system is clean, set a new restore point.

no clue how to do that,.

Heres the correct Information;

Trojan Horse Downloader. Onenet.B

is found in file

C:\system volume information\_restore{A5D9CCDE-791E-4D4F-821A-ADE141134902}\RP120\A0018492.EXE

If you follow the instructions and disable System Restore your AV prog will clear it out......probably ;)

:beer: