Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deuces Wild

The Robin Williams Peace Plan

Hi, Sir T! Sorry if my comments got this thread WAY off topic, but what's life if you can't laugh (especially at yourself) and have a sense of humor? :) I thought your comments were funny!

edit: ( bows out of thread to resume lurking)

Edited by hlh70cloud99

Well, well, well. I just logged on after posting in this thread yesterday and must say how happy I am to see my post was not seen by anyone as an attack of any kind :)

Thanks all for taking it as it was intended - there's hope for me yet :lol:

nah, i just cant find it in my heart to argue with you sir t. LOL!

angela

:(

AMERICAN TOURIST

An American man was on holiday in Paris and decided to hire a personal tour guide to help him look around the city. The tour guide first took his client to the cathedral in Montmartre where the tourist asked him how long the cathedral took to build, to which the reply was: "about ten years". The American retorted: "Gee, in America, we would have had this up in ten months!" The next attractions were the Arc De Triomphe, Notre-Dame and the Louvre, and at each place the American asked the same question and then retorted with a boast of how quickly the monument would have been built in America. When they arrived at the Eiffel Tower, the American asked the guide: "Wow, what is that?" and the exasperated man replied flatly: "I have no idea - it certainly wasn't there yesterday".

:P:lol:

lol, that's pretty good sir t :lol:

remotely truthful too, sadly... :rolleyes: