Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deuces Wild

The Robin Williams Peace Plan

Guest Deuces Wild

I read this at another forum. Thank you Charlie for posting it there. It is so great I had to post it here:

Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan ... what we need now is for

our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past &

present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those

good ol' boys: We will never "interfere" again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South

Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our

borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give

them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported

immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a

special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it

there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone.

We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend

classes, they get a "D" (for "deport") and it's back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will

include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling

of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If

they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their

production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not

"interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they

need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the Army. The people who

need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies

and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter

or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way no one can call us "Ugly

Americans" any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE...

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.

The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled

masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, "You want a piece of me?"

The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled

masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, "You want a piece of me?"

:lol:

Wonderful ideas. I wonder if something like that would actually work.

Guest Deuces Wild

Thanks for the correction Firekracker. I should have checked with snopes first.

It is still a great plan though. :)

I guess you would have to be an American to understand. :rolleyes:

i take exception to the need to be an American to understand the "Plan".....

Devanski asks

Why is it being touted as a GREAT plan??....

damned if i know....that an apology should be offered for being a part of the machinery that took out Hitler and the like is absurd to me. that is the same as admitting all the men and women who died during the war did so in vain. and that's just for starters with regard to Number 1 of the "Plan"....

I guess you would have to be an American to understand. :rolleyes:

DW...I understand perfectly....Over hear it's called...'It's my ball and I'm going home'....simply put ... if you don't like the way things go for you...you can take your ball home and leave everyone else in a game without a ball....Epitomises childishness.....What concerns me is that this is quite obviously tongue in cheek (with a little aide-memoire for the extreme right) and people actually find it a great plan :P:erm:

i take exception to the need to be an American to understand the "Plan".....

Devanski asks

damned if i know....that an apology should be offered for being a part of the machinery that took out Hitler and the like is absurd to me. that is the same as admitting all the men and women who died during the war did so in vain. and that's just for starters with regard to Number 1 of the "Plan"....

Look at it like this... had we not interfered in Europe, and Hitler took all of it over. Don't you think we were going to be next(not specifically asking you firecracker, just a generalized quetsion) :) ? I think that us going there to take out Hitler was for the WORLD's interest, including our own. At least we didn't have faulty intelligence back then....

also..... I'm American..... that plan (if enacted) would make the country worse than it already is.

WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY to go firekracker...just saw your post...sorry....this is what troubles me...I could go through each one but hey...is this thread for real? :erm:

Thats what I'm hoping Jazzy, but I see more support FOR the plan rather than laughing AT the plan :blank::blank: :help: :help:

Yeah but firekracker.... I don't know if I'm crazy and seeing things...... but do you think that the people supporting this plan are actually serious? I'm asking just so I don't sound crazy :mrsgreen::rollie:

Edited by GBPackersFan2004

Guest Deuces Wild

Yeah but firecracker.... I don't know if I'm crazy and seeing things...... but do you think that the people supporting this plan are actually serious?  I'm asking just so I don't sound crazy  :mrsgreen::rollie:

Better watch out GBPF...you mispelled her name and she does not take kindly to that. :rolleyes: She may even try to personally insult you because of the mistake. :mrsgreen:

Anyway......I see nothing wrong with the plan. Time for America to tend to America and let the world fend for themselves.

Edited by Deuces Wild

No offense GB is meant from me, you know I respsect you totally.

For me, the more everyone whines about US involvment, the more I wish we would go the route of the plan. It gets old other countries who complain about us and then call us to come be the clean up crew.

To me, its all or nothing, with us or against us, 0% or 100%.

angela

Better watch out GBPF...you mispelled her name and she does not take kindly to that. :rolleyes:   She may even try to personally insult you because of the mistake. :mrsgreen:

i'm going to ask that you let it go already....you're spelling of my name was not unintentional :)

GB - - not to worry :)

Edit: thank you GB....just caught your edit :)

Edited by firekracker

I have to say that there seems to be a very disturbing trait.....on this forum....People who support themselves no matter how absurd...unreasonable....insensitive...tunnel visioned...self absorbed...opinionated...bullying it may be... I really despair sometimes.... :( .

On the other hand there are people who are witty....open minded...incisive...balanced...warm...intelligent...and willing to enlighten...empower.... motivate and educate people :cheers::rocks::rocks::tup:

Who would you vote for?....No replies please...just thinking out loud ;)

No offense GB is meant from me, you know I respsect you totally.

For me, the more everyone whines about US involvment, the more I wish we would go the route of the plan. It gets old other countries who complain about us and then call us to come be the clean up crew.

To me, its all or nothing, with us or against us, 0% or 100%.

angela

Well the world doesn't quite work that way.... I realize some people are like that but it just doesnt work out.

Its like this..... you're baking and you need to make one completely awesome cake....the recipe calls for 1 tsp of sugar in the mix. You want to put 2 tablespoons (i don't know why, this whole thing is hypothetical :lol: ) So you figure, you either put in 2 tablespoons or no sugar at all. You put in 2 tablespoons and the thing tastes nasty with too much sugar. You don't put any and you find that the cake is tasteless and don't want any more. Balance is a good thing. Lets tone down from 70-30, to 40-60. Whats wrong with that?