Sign in to follow this  
chengrob

Blix's Assessment Of Iraq

Well, if you boast around town that you've got a Maseratti then some folk are going to believe you.

PS. Isn't it 'plumb crazy' ?   What's fruit got to do with it   :lol:

:note2: You say plumb.....SirT says plum....You say Maseratti...Bruce says Mazaratti....Iraqi occupation let's call the whole thing off :note2: Edited by Devanski

Well that just proves I never had one, I can't even spell it. :rolleyes:

Suppose now they want my lamboooorginy :blink:

Bruce, don't mean to bother you at a time like this......but how much longer am I going to have to keep your Mazaratti garaged for you?

The basic problem is (and no the sarcasm was not lost on me) it can never be proved that something does not exist. We might as well assert that Saddam disguised himself as Bush met with Condi in Crawford told her he would get right after terror threats and left town. Thus resulting in the 9-11 tragedy. It simply cannot be proved that that did not happen.

Even Powell now says that some of his strongest arguments that he voiced in support of WMD were not accurate and were based upon wrong intelligence.

Bruce, don't mean to bother you at a time like this......but how much longer am I going to have to keep your Mazaratti garaged for you?

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh Rev. Now I'll have to take a trip south, and move it to Robs house in Rio, they'll never look there. Boy this could get expensive. :help:

Guest fragged one

this thread is still going? we're not storming washington yet?

Bruce it's all been settled. It has been decided by "us" that the Mizaruti prokurement dokament is hidden in your sock drawer. It's well known that you've moved the bureau with the drawer and camo socks to a neighbors house. Since we don't know which neighbor and can't inspect all existing bureaus we are just going to selectively blow up things in your house. We are moving forward on all loose socks. Infact all footwear will be eliminated. Using smart sock seeking missels we will destroy footwear containg feet but only down to the Dr. Shoals. There of coarse will be some remaining chared socks. We will inspect these after the outer perimeter has been secured. We are hoping that no toes are charred but of course it is enedible that you'll loose a few. We will provide extended therapy later along with rootimentary footwear and replacement white cotton socks. I'm shogan and I approve this message.

Edited by shogan191

I'm shogan and I approve this message.

:rocks::funny::rofl:

Shogan we need your humor here more often. :tup:

I'm shogan and I approve this message.

even i gotta admit thats damn funny! :roller:

good one shogan :tup:

angela